- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
In 2001, Method Man and Red Man scored a stoner classic with How High, their portrayal of under-achieving potheads who overcame obstacles, bested enemies, and even left an Ivy League school in their wake.
Nearly two decades later, the iconic hip-hop duo is passing the blunt to a whole new generation of THC aficionados looking to make it big. Lil Yachty and DC Young Fly star in How High 2 and will likely uncover new strains of hilarity when it premieres—on 4/20, naturally.
Method and Red will not be reprising their roles for the sequel, but Mike Epps returns as Baby Powder. How High 2 also features new roles portrayed by Deray Davis (21 Jump Street) and Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes.
Here’s everything you need to watch How High 2 for free.
When does How High 2 air
How High 2 premieres on Saturday, April 20 (colloquially known as 4/20) at 9pm ET.
What channel is How High 2?
The How High sequel will air exclusively on MTV.
How to watch How High 2 for free
MTV is available on two of the major live TV streaming services, though it’s coming soon to FuboTV. When trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming.
Thankfully, no matter which service you pick, you’ll start with a one-week trial, so you can watch How High 2 for free.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue), both of which cost $25 per month. Sling Orange also offers three ESPN channels, AMC, and more than a dozen other channels. But it’s worthwhile to upgrade to Sling Orange + Blue package, which costs $40 per month and comes with great sports channels like FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network, and more. If you want access to MTV you will need to grab the Comedy Extra package which will run you $5 extra per month. Along with MTV, this add-on comes with truTV, MTV2, CMT, TV Land, Logo, and a few other networks. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $16 per month (after a free 7-day trial)
- Devices: Philo works with Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS, Android, and your web browser
Philo is the least expensive streaming service, but it has some limitations. You won’t find the sports channels that dominate other packages or local channels. However, it’s the cheapest way to gain access to MTV at only $16 a month. You will also find the best deal on popular channels like Animal Planet, IFC, Lifetime, and more. You also get free cloud DVR, but shows recorded are deleted after 30 days, so binge responsibly.
Other ways to watch How High 2
You can watch a live stream of MTV on the official site. However, you will need to log in using credentials from a cable provider or streaming service. Note: Philo will work, but Sling TV will not. Some clips are available totally free, but you will need to register an account with MTV before streaming.
2) MTV app
The MTV app works just like the website. Download the app, plug in your credentials, and watch How High 2 or your favorite MTV shows on the go.
- Cost: $3.99 rent/$13.99 buy
Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
It’s unknown if there will be much continuity between the first and second How High movies. Still, if you missed out on one of the best stoner comedies of all time, you can rent or buy it before How High 2 premieres starting at $3.99.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.