- Jared Leto reportedly tried to stop ‘Joker’ from happening Today 4:12 PM
- People are grossed out by cow insemination-themed pregnancy announcement Today 3:13 PM
- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls Today 1:38 PM
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Today 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
Back in 2006, when reality TV was just an infant, fans got to know a group of women sharing a home in the hills of Los Angeles. It didn’t take long before Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, Audrina Partridge, and Whitney Port were household names…at least among teenagers.
Fast forward to today. The Hills: New Beginnings will serve as a revival of the original show, granted with a few twists. For one, the entire cast won’t just be a new crop of fame-seeking teens. Heidi Montag, Stephanie Pratt, Brody Jenner, Audrina Patridge, and a handful of others will share a house with new cast members, including The O.C. star Mischa Barton. Will The Hills create new household names, or will the veterans hog up all the spotlight? Maybe a few unannounced stars will show up, or heck, there may even be a “leaked” sex tape. No matter who is in the house, the L.A. lifestyle will certainly bring out the best out of these aspiring stars.
Here’s everything you need to watch The Hills: New Beginnings for free.
The Hills: New Beginnings cast
Here are the cast members from the original show returning for the revival.
- Heidi Montag
- Audrina Patridge
- Whitney Port
- Stephanie Pratt
- Jason Wahler
- Brody Jenner
- Spencer Pratt
- Justin “Bobby” Brescia
- Frankie Delgado
When do The Hills: New Beginnings?
The Hills revival will air on Monday, June 24 at 10pm ET/PT.
What channel is The Hills: New Beginnings?
The awards will air exclusively on MTV.
How to watch The Hills: New Beginnings for free
MTV is available on two of the major live TV streaming services. When trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming.
Thankfully, no matter which service you pick, you’ll start with a one-week trial, so you can watch The Hills: New Beginnings for free.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue), both of which cost $25 per month. Sling Orange also offers three ESPN channels, AMC, and more than a dozen other channels. But it’s worthwhile to upgrade to Sling Orange + Blue package, which costs $40 per month and comes with great sports channels like FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network, and more. If you want access to MTV you will need to grab the Comedy Extra package which will run you $5 extra per month. Along with MTV, this add-on comes with truTV, MTV2, CMT, TV Land, Logo, and a few other networks. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $16 per month (after a free 7-day trial)
- Devices: Philo works with Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS, Android, and your web browser
Philo is the least expensive streaming service, but it has some limitations. You won’t find the sports channels that dominate other packages or local channels. However, it’s the cheapest way to gain access to MTV at only $16 a month. You will also find the best deal on popular channels like Animal Planet, IFC, Lifetime, and more. You also get free cloud DVR, but shows recorded are deleted after 30 days, so binge responsibly.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
Other ways to watch The Hills: New Beginnings
You can watch a live stream of MTV on the official site. However, you will need to log in using credentials from a cable provider or streaming service. Note: Philo will work, but FuboTV and Sling TV will not. Some clips are available totally free, but you will need to register an account with MTV before streaming. The MTV app works just like the website. Download the app, plug in your credentials, and watch 2019 MTV Movie and TV Awards or your favorite MTV shows on the go.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.