- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
|STREAM FLIP OR FLOP VEGAS|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|HULU LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|FUBO TV||TRY NOW|
HGTV is home to formulaic shows that are so binge-able, they can easily spin off the same show several times across the country. It’s why Flip or Flop has a Flip or Flop Vegas, Nashville, Atlanta and we wouldn’t be surprised if there were more in the future.
Flip or Flop Vegas takes the same Pandora’s box approach to auction home renovation introduced by its predecessor Flip or Flop. Instead of Los Angeles, the stakes are raised in Las Vegas, where there’s an equally difficult and competitive real estate market. With a show that bets big to win big, Vegas seems like the most appropriate location.
The husband-wife duo behind the show is Bristol and Aubrey Marunde, who split up duties of design, real estate, and construction. Bristol, a former MMA fighter, is a licensed contractor. Aubrey is a designer and real estate agent. They met at a UFC fight, which seems like the least likely place to find two budding HGTV stars.
Here’s how to watch Flip or Flop Vegas online for free.
What channel is Flip or Flop Vegas on?
Flip or Flop Vegas airs exclusively on HGTV. Season 3 of Flip or Flop Vegas premiered March 20 and episodes air Thursdays at 9pm EST.
How to watch Flip or Flop Vegas for free
Flip or Flop Vegas is available on several of the major TV streaming services, so how do you choose the one that’s best for you? We recommend comparing the price, the included channels, and the compatible devices for streaming.
If you just want to watch Flip or Flop Vegas for free, you’re in luck because every service includes a complimentary one-week trial.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TV, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV is well known for its live TV streaming services, but it offers thousands of titles on-demand, including seasons 1-3 of Flip or Flop Vegas as well as other HGTV shows. There are two basic cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue), each costing $25 per month. Either individual package includes HGTV, but you’re getting significantly more TV with Sling Blue (42 channels) than Sling Orange (28 channels). If you want the best bang for your buck, we recommend the upgrade to Sling Orange + Blue for just $15 more at $40 monthly. It’s an especially good choice if you or someone else in the house is a sports fan since you get all the top channels like three ESPN offerings, FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, NFL Network, and more. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $54.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV offers live access to season 3 of Flip or Flop Vegas, plus 22 other HGTV shows on-demand for you to binge. That gives you the best of both TV-viewing worlds. There are 60 other great channels to choose from, including The CW, ABC, ESPN, and more. You’ll also get tons of great movies and original programs exclusively available on Hulu. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Cost: $16 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Philo devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
Philo is the most budget-friendly live TV streaming service at just $16 monthly. Though it only offers 40 channels, you get plenty of bang for your buck in cable entertainment. It has HGTV for your Flip or Flop Vegas fix, plus all the other Scripps Network (now owned by Discovery) channels, including DIY Network, Food Network, the Travel Channel, and more. You get a sizable amount of other entertainment options, like AMC, Comedy Central, and two Lifetime channels, just to name a few. It is notably lacking in sports or news channels, though. (Here’s a complete guide to Philo channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV is one of the better options for households with sports fanatics. It is also one of the most generous streaming services, with 85 channels included its most basic package. In addition to HGTV, you gain access to a slew of great networks, including Food Network, Lifetime, two Hallmark channels, Bravo, MTV, and more. The CW may be available in your market, so be sure to check before subscribing. There are also packages that cater to fans of basketball, international soccer, cycling, fishing, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
Other ways to watch Flip or Flop Vegas online
1) Amazon Video
- Cost: $2.99/episode, $23.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
You can watch past episodes of Flip or Flop Vegas with a Firestick or on your TV, tablet, phone, or computer with Amazon Video. It costs $2.99 per episode, or you can buy an entire season starting at $23.99. This is definitely the costliest way to access the shows, though it does allow you to own the titles permanently since they’re not guaranteed to stay on other services.
You can watch select episodes of Flip or Flop Vegas on the HGTV website. Some of the episodes are available for free without a provider, but logging in with your Sling account (or another live streaming service) will unlock even more episodes to choose from.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.