- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Euphoria won’t spare the gritty details as many teen shows do. It won’t have to—it’s on HBO.
The show, based on the Israeli series of the same name, follows a group of high school students as they navigate the tricky waters of love, friendship, drugs, sex, identity, trauma, and yes, even social media. Euphoria features celebrity powerhouse Zendaya and rising stars including Maude Apatow, Sydney Sweeney, and trans activist Hunter Schafer. The executive producer Drake (yes, that Drake) and is sure to be a guilt-free pleasure television drama.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Euphoria for free.
|HOW TO STREAM ‘EUPHORIA’|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|AMAZON PRIME||TRY NOW|
- Zendaya as Rue Bennett
- Hunter Schafer as Jules Vaughn
- Jacob Elordi as Nate Jacobs
- Algee Smith as Chris McKay
- Alexa Demie as Maddy Perez
- Maude Apatow as Lexi Howard
- Sydney Sweeney as Cassie Howard
- Barbie Ferreira as Katherine “Kat” Hernandez
- Angus Cloud as Fezco
- Storm Reid as Gia Bennett
- Nika King as Leslie Bennett
- Eric Dane as Cal Jacobs
What channel is Euphoria on?
Euphoria is available exclusively on HBO. The first season will comprise of 6 episodes.
When does Euphoria air?
Euphoria premiers on Sunday, June 16 at 7pm ET. Subsequent episodes will air on Sundays at the same time.
How to watch Euphoria for free
Euphoria is only available on HBO. But there are plenty of options to access the premium cable channel for free. Each of these services offers a one-week trial so you can catch the return of Euphoria for free.
- Cost: $14.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for HBO | $119 per year for Prime
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
HBO is one of the best standalone channels available for purchase on Amazon Prime Video. If you’re a Prime member, it’s a convenient way to stream HBO hits like Veep, True Detective, and Game of Thrones. You’ll have access to live streaming and on-demand, so you can catch up on old episodes if you need to rewatch.
2) HBO Now
- Cost: $14.99 per month (after 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire TV Cube, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
If all you want is HBO, its proprietary on-demand service HBO Now will give you instant access to the channel’s entire history of his shows, movies, and documentaries, along with the ability to live stream new shows and specials. You’ll never run out of things to watch.
- The best movies on HBO Go and HBO Now
- The best HBO documentaries
- The best new movies on HBO: 2018 new releases
3) Hulu and Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $5.99-$11.99 for Hulu or $54.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for Hulu with Live TV | $14.99 per month for HBO
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Adding HBO to your Hulu account is easy. If you’re looking for an online cable package that comes with all that great Hulu on-demand content, Hulu with Live TV is a great offer at a great price. You’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Whichever Hulu package you choose, adding HBO will cost $14.99 a month after your free trial expires. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
Other ways to watch Euphoria
You can catch the first episode of Euphoria totally free on the HBO website.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.