- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old 1 Month Ago
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing 1 Month Ago
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video 1 Month Ago
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Today 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Today 2:33 PM
- The ‘your music saved me’ meme celebrates the wackiest influences of our time Today 2:20 PM
- This guy slapped his mom’s boobs for a TikTok and, honestly, it’s exhausting Today 12:37 PM
- Jif peanut butter and Giphy have joined forces on how to pronounce ‘GIF’ Today 12:19 PM
- This dad threw a 1-year HRT party for his trans son and the internet can’t get enough of it Today 11:44 AM
- This petition wants Pornhub to be shut down for good Today 11:03 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s speech voice is suspiciously like Obama’s Today 10:56 AM
- Exposé about Bernie staffer’s Twitter leads to his firing—and an online class war Today 10:40 AM
- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular Today 10:24 AM
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ Today 10:21 AM
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant Today 10:16 AM
Nobody does a faux-pas quite like Larry David. And for almost two decades (with a few breaks in between), Curb Your Enthusiasm has documented his many social screw-ups between him and his Hollywood pals. It’s all improvised, making for some of television comedy’s best–not to mention “meme-able”–moments.
Will Larry David burn bridges? Perhaps. Start fights over minutiae? Bet on it. Get his ass kicked? All signs point to “Yes.” This season, David is joined by guest stars including John Hamm, Jane Krakowski, Fred Armisen, Jon Daly, and Laverne Cox. Plus, the end of the season marks Curb’s 100th episode.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm season 10.
|HOW TO STREAM ‘CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM’|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|AMAZON PRIME||TRY NOW|
Curb Your Enthusiasm cast
- Larry David as Himself
- Cheryl Hines as Cheryl David
- Jeff Garlin as Jeff Greene
- Susie Essman as Susie Greene
- Richard Lewis as Himself
- J.B. Smoove as Leon Black
What channel is Curb Your Enthusiasm on?
Curb Your Enthusiasm is available exclusively on HBO. The season will comprise of 10 episodes.
When does Curb Your Enthusiasm air?
Curb Your Enthusiasm premiers on Sunday, January 19 at 7pm ET. Subsequent episodes will air on Sundays at the same time.
How to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm
The return of the Larry David comedy is only available on HBO. But there are plenty of options to access the premium cable channel.
- Cost: $14.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for HBO | $119 per year for Prime
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
HBO is one of the best standalone channels available for purchase on Amazon Prime Video. If you’re a Prime member, it’s a convenient way to stream HBO hits like Veep, True Detective, and Game of Thrones. You’ll have access to live streaming and on-demand, so you can catch up on old episodes if you need to rewatch.
2) HBO Now
- Cost: $14.99 per month (after 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire TV Cube, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
If all you want is HBO, its proprietary on-demand service HBO Now will give you instant access to the channel’s entire history of his shows, movies, and documentaries, along with the ability to live stream new shows and specials. You’ll never run out of things to watch.
- The best movies on HBO Go and HBO Now
- The best HBO documentaries
- The best new movies on HBO: 2018 new releases
3) Hulu and Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $5.99-$11.99 for Hulu or $54.99 per month for Hulu with Live TV | $14.99 per month for HBO
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Adding HBO to your Hulu account is easy. If you’re looking for an online cable package that comes with all that great Hulu on-demand content, Hulu with Live TV is a great offer at a great price. You’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Whichever Hulu package you choose, adding HBO will cost $14.99 a month after your free trial expires. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.