- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video 6 Months Ago
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
As American sports fans know well, the battle over live game rights can cause a headache for fans who just want to know which leagues are on which channels. And soccer fans know well what it’s like to run into obstacles when trying to find your club on satellite or cable TV. But for online viewers, there’s a better solution than going to a sports bar at 10am every Saturday: the beIN Sports network.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch a beIN SPORTS live stream for free.
What is beIN SPORTS?
BeIN Sports was created in 2011 after French Ligue 1 made a four-year deal with Al-Jazeera Media Network. Over the past decade, beIN has amassed a number of live rights, primarily for soccer, that can be broadcast or streamed through services like FuboTV and Sling TV. Along with Ligue 1 and both French Cups, beIN SPORTS also has rights to Spain’s La Liga, CONMEBOL Qualifiers, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, and the African Cup of Nations. Perhaps its most important asset, beIN SPORTS has extensive pre- and post-game coverage of the biggest La Liga events.
While beIN Sports isn’t available on every major live TV streaming service—it’s missing from Hulu, YouTube TV, DirecTV Now and PlayStation Vue—you still have a few options, and all of them come with at least a free seven-day trial.
1) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two base channel packages, both of which cost just $25 per month: Sling Orange contains three ESPN channels, and Sling Blue boasts FS1, FS2, and NBCSN, in addition to local channels. Sling Orange + Blue combines the two packages for $40 per month. To get the most international soccer action, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month) for a beIn Sports live stream. The main difference between the two is that the latter also includes NFL RedZone. Alternatively, you can add Español: Best of Spanish TV package for Sling Orange or Sling Blue to get the 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN Sports Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from La Liga, Ligue 1, Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- FuboTV local channels: Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
FuboTV is one of the leading live TV streaming services, offering a compelling combination of sports (including NBA TV and NFL Network), entertainment (AMC, Syfy, and FX), and news (MSNBC, CNN) channels in its core package. FuboTV really shines with international soccer, offering UniMas, 10 beIN Sports live stream channels, NBCSN, FS1 and FS2, and more, so you can watch everything from English Premier League to La Liga all in one place. You’ll also get three-day replay for games and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Here’s the complete guide to FuboTV channels.)
- Cost: $9.99 per month or $4.99 for 24-hour access (after a 14-day free trial)
- Devices: Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and iOS and Android devices
Fanatiz is a relatively new player int he streaming space, but if you’re specifically looking for a way to stream beIN Sports, it’s your cheapest option. You’ll get both the English and Spanish version of beIN Sports with a paid subscription, along with GolTV, TyC Sports Internacional, Nuestra Tele Internacional, and something called #XTREMEFOOTBALL.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident football expert. Both kinds. He's a former editorial intern with the newsroom. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksonflwoer.