- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Saturday 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Saturday 8:00 AM
Bruce Wayne isn’t the only billionaire playboy with a knack for fighting crime. After being shipwrecked for five years, Arrow‘s Oliver Queen returns to his home of Starling City, packing some serious daddy issues in tow. He works out these new demons as a masked vigilante, who slings his arrows of justice at the greedy 1-percenters using their wealth to crush their fellow man. Whether you’re already hooked or just getting started, here’s everything you need to know about how to watch Arrow online for free.
Arrow also butts heads with popular DC Comics baddies like Deathstroke and the Creature Commandos. The end of season 6 saw Queen turning himself into the FBI and getting locked in the slammer. Luckily, he was able to get released in time for a crossover with Supergirl and The Flash, which will help tee up this year’s small screen cinematic explosion Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Arrow/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak/Overwatch
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt/Mister Terrific
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Dinah Drake/Black Canary
- Colton Haynes as Roy Harper/Arsenal
- Kirk Acevedo as Ricardo Diaz/Dragon
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance/Black Canary/Black Siren
- Sea Shimooka as Emiko Queen/Green Arrow
Arrow season 7
Season 7 of Arrow premiered Oct. 15, 2018. After a mid-season hiatus, Arrow returns with new episodes starting Monday, Jan. 21, at 8pm ET on the CW.
- DC heroes: The top 20 DC Comics superheroes of all time
- Marvel vs. DC: Which comics universe reigns supreme?
- The best DC animated movies of all time
How to watch Arrow online for free
All the big-name, live TV streaming services let you try their services for one week, so you can watch Arrow online for free. There are variations among them, though, especially when it comes to the local channels offered. Depending on which service you choose, the availability of the CW in your area might vary. The links below offer a quick primer on what channels you’ll get with each service.
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
Hulu with Live TV not only gives you access to on-demand content, but you’ll also be able to stream live TV, including local networks. If you miss Arrow when it airs, no worries: It will be available on-demand along with countless movies, classic programs, and of course, original series available exclusively on Hulu. You’ll also get access to almost 60 channels, including Lifetime, ESPN, USA, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete guide to Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
If you’re a sports fanatic, FuboTV is a streaming service built just for you. There are packages tailor-made for fans of basketball, international soccer, golf, and even rock climbing. For the rest of the family, there’s a suite of great channels including Food Network, IFC, TBS, Cartoon Network, and more. The CW may be available in your market, so be sure to check before subscribing. (Here’s the complete guide to FuboTV channels.)
3) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices
The original destination for videos online has rolled out a streaming package of its own. YouTube TV offers a streaming suite of more than 60 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are sports channels including ESPN and FS1, entertainment destinations like FXX and TBS, and even a handful of Spanish language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. (Here’s the complete guide to YouTube TV channels.)
4) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- DirecTV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
DirecTV Now is DirecTV’s answer to online streaming. If you simply must have the most channels, DirecTV Now offers upwards of 125 channels in its most expensive package. Of course, its basic $40-a-month Live a Little plan will get you access to the CW, where you can get your Arrow fix. (Here’s the complete guide to DirecTV Now channels.)
How to catch up on Arrow episodes
If you’re looking for a place to catch up on older episodes, there are a couple of solutions to watch Arrow online.
- Cost: $7.99-$13.99 per month (after a free one-month trial)
- Netflix devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
You can catch seasons 1 through 6 on Netflix.
2) The CW
- Cost: Free
Select recent episodes of Arrow are available for free on the CW website, but they won’t last long. Watch them while you can. You won’t even need to create an account to stream them.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.