- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users 2 Years Ago
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Today 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Today 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
Upstream podcast: ‘American Gods,’ ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2,’ ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’
All the geeky questions we need answers to.
This week on the Upstream podcast, senior Parsec writer Gavia Baker-Whitelaw fills in for Audra and dives into the geeky questions we need answers to: Is American Gods really the new Game of Thrones? Does anyone even have Starz? Should you go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 when it hits U.S. theaters on May 5? Where are we going with all these dang Marvel movies anyway? What’s up with Colin Firth being in the Kingsman sequel? Didn’t he die in the first one?
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.