- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Here’s the plucky trailer for Tina Fey’s ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’
Ellie Kemper is unbeatable.
Netflix just released the trailer for Tina Fey’s new series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and it’s as adorable and plucky as you hoped. Ellie Kemper, best known as the spacey but lovable Erin from The Office, plays Kimmy Schmidt, a former apocalyptic cult member who is rescued from her underground bunker and plopped into the hustle and bustle of New York City.
Kemper is adorably wide-eyed, armed with a small backpack and a smile as she takes on the big city. The trailer also gives us a peek at Jane Krakowski (30 Rock) as an Upper East Side socialite who employs Kimmy as a nanny, and Tituss Burgess as Kimmy’s roommate Titus, who teaches her that “dancing is about butts now.”
The show premieres March 6. Mark your calendars.
Screengrab via YouTube
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.