- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 3 Months Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 3 Months Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 3 Months Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy 3 Months Ago
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid 3 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
Ronaldo Souza and Jack Hermansson are set to collide.
UFC Fight Night returns to Fort Lauderdale with a stacked card that’s sure to please MMA fans.
Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza and Jack “The Joker” Hermansson collide in the main event. It’s not the fight most people were looking forward to—Yoel Romero was pulled from the card at the last minute—but the two middleweights should put on a show. Both have strong winning streaks—Souza at six, Hermansson at three—and have a history of finishing fights. (See: Souza’s recent KO of former champ Chris Weidman.)
In the co-main event, Greg Hardy, the disgraced former NFL player with a history of domestic abuse, takes on Dmitrii Smoliakov. Hardy is so toxic even ESPN—the new streaming partner of UFC—said his signing was a “major mistake.” Here’s hoping he gets choked out. You’ll find the full UFC Fight Night 150 live stream schedule below.
UFC Fight Night 150: Souza vs. Hermansson
- When: 9pm on Saturday, April 27
- Where: BB&T Center in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Streaming: ESPN+ (free with a 7-day trial)
UFC Fight Night 150 live stream: How to watch for free
- Cost: $4.99 per month or $49.99 for 12 months (after 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire Tablet, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku players and TV, Oculus Go, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TVs, and iOS and Android devices
ESPN+ hosts 20 UFC Fight Night events per year. That alone makes it worth the $4.99-per-month price tag, but ESPN’s new subscription service offers a lot more than just UFC bouts. You’ll also be able to watch the entire catalog of 30 for 30 documentaries and a ton of additional sports programming. We’re talking about hundreds of college basketball games, NHL hockey, daily MLB games, 250 MLS matches, and more than 100 exclusive Top Rank boxing matches per year—not to mention exclusive series like Kobe Bryant’s Detail. As an added bonus, you’ll also get an ad-free experience on the ESPN site.
It’s also worth noting that, if you order the next UFC pay-per-view on ESPN+—that’s UFC 237, with Rose Namajunas vs. Jessica Andrade and Jared Cannonier vs. Anderson Silva—you’ll have the option of paying either $59.99 for the event or $79.99. If you choose the latter, you’ll also get a free year of ESPN+.
UFC Fort Lauderdale live stream schedule
It’s worth noting that an ESPN+ subscription will only allow you to watch the main event, which starts at 9pm. For the prelims and undercard, you’ll need both ESPN and ESPN2. (ESPN+ functions as an extension of the ESPN app and website, unlocking certain live events and original programming, but it’s not a substitute for ESPN itself.) Most live TV streaming services offer both ESPN and ESPN2. Your cheapest option is Sling TV, but you can also try PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, or Hulu with Live TV.
Main Event | 9pm on ESPN+
- Ronaldo Souza vs. Jack Hermansson
- Greg Hardy vs. Dmitrii Smoliakov
- Alex Oliveira vs. Mike Perry
- Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cutelaba
- John Lineker vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Roosevelt Roberts vs. Thomas Gifford
Preliminary Card | 7pm on ESPN
- Ben Saunders vs. Takashi Sato
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Augusto Sakai
- Carla Esparza vs. Virna Jandiroba
- Gilbert Burns vs. Mike Davis
Early Prelims | 5:30pm on ESPN2
- Jim Miller vs. Jason Gonzalez
- Angela Hill vs. Jodi Esquibel
- Court McGee vs. Dhiego Lima
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2019 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for premium services, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, and Starz online. Want a specific channel? Here’s how to stream A&E, AMC, Animal Planet, BBC, Bravo, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, CNN, CNBC, C-SPAN, Comedy Central, the CW, Discovery, Disney Channel, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Food Network, Fox News, Freeform, FS1 and FS2, FX, Golf Channel, Hallmark, HGTV, History Channel, HLN, Lifetime, MSNBC, MTV, National Geographic, NBA TV, Nickelodeon, PBS, Sundance TV, Syfy, TBS, Tennis Channel, TLC, TNT, the Weather Channel, Willow, VH1, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.