- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Today 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Today 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Today 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Today 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
Grace Helbig and Tyler Oakley set to host the 2015 Streamy Awards
Two of #TeamInternet’s own will lead the Streamys.
The Streamys honor the best in digital video entertainment, from YouTubers to Viners and, starting this year, Snapchat celebrities. Helbig has played host before, pairing up last year with Hannah Hart. She’s also had experience playing host this year on her E! talk show.
“It’s amazing to be back hosting the Streamy Awards for the second year in a row,” said Helbig in a statement. “There’s no one better to do this with me than Tyler Oakley as we take over VH1 on September 17. This year will be bigger, better and even more surprising as we celebrate all the Internet has to offer.”
Co-host Oakley also voiced his excitement.
“I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful night celebrating the talents and accomplishments of online creators and #TeamInternet as a whole,” he said.
The Streamy Awards will air on VH1 live Thursday, Sept. 17.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.