- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids 4 Years Ago
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission 4 Years Ago
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
Grace Helbig and Tyler Oakley set to host the 2015 Streamy Awards
Two of #TeamInternet’s own will lead the Streamys.
The Streamys honor the best in digital video entertainment, from YouTubers to Viners and, starting this year, Snapchat celebrities. Helbig has played host before, pairing up last year with Hannah Hart. She’s also had experience playing host this year on her E! talk show.
“It’s amazing to be back hosting the Streamy Awards for the second year in a row,” said Helbig in a statement. “There’s no one better to do this with me than Tyler Oakley as we take over VH1 on September 17. This year will be bigger, better and even more surprising as we celebrate all the Internet has to offer.”
Co-host Oakley also voiced his excitement.
“I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful night celebrating the talents and accomplishments of online creators and #TeamInternet as a whole,” he said.
The Streamy Awards will air on VH1 live Thursday, Sept. 17.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.