- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
When Mark Ruffalo lost his backpack in a New York City cab on Tuesday night, he quickly reached out to Twitter asking if they could help him find his lost item.
Ruffalo, who plays The Hulk in Marvel movies, tweeted, “New Yorkers that I love so much, please help me find my backpack … Reward if found.”
New Yorkers that I love so much, please help me find my backpack... I left my black w/ red trim Topo backpack in a yellow cab tonight (looks like the one in the pic) in UWS of NYC with no way to contact the cab & don’t know the #. Reward if found 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/w8E1uuT3hm— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) November 28, 2018
This isn’t the first time Ruffalo lost his personal items. In 2016, Twitter helped him find his cellphone and wallet during a blizzard in New York City, ABC News reported at the time.
Lo and behold, Ruffalo tweeted on Wednesday that he had found his backpack.
Yay we did it! 😉 pic.twitter.com/grz8JdLXyG— JediWitch (@TheJediMum) November 28, 2018
The NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission said the agency tried to help Ruffalo find his missing bag “but then he found it independently,” according to Page Six.
How many spoilers did you leave in the bag, Mark?— Dan Kurtz (@HeyDanKurtz) November 28, 2018
Half of them, perfectly balanced.— Robert Ostrowski (@rostrow416) November 28, 2018
Hope you didn't print out the #Avengers4 script and carry it around, Ruff. 😁— Aradhye Ackshatt (@aradhyeaxat) November 28, 2018
Twitter user @Enarrem joked they found a “torn up pair of purple shorts” in the bag, alluding to The Hulk.
Found inside - one torn up pair of purple shorts.— Nicholas May (@Enarrem) November 28, 2018
Others offered helpful advice on finding lost items in New York City.
Here's some info on how to track down your bag without the taxi number: https://t.co/HfKbP0z3gX— Dan Kurtz (@HeyDanKurtz) November 28, 2018
- Fans just discovered Mac Miller had an Instagram account for vaping
- Everything we know about ‘Avengers 4,’ the sequel to ‘Infinity War’
- The 105 best movies on Netflix
H/T Page Six
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.