- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges 11 Months Ago
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story 11 Months Ago
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Today 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Today 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Today 3:29 PM
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live Today 3:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram Today 3:25 PM
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine Today 3:20 PM
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Today 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Today 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Today 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
When Mark Ruffalo lost his backpack in a New York City cab on Tuesday night, he quickly reached out to Twitter asking if they could help him find his lost item.
Ruffalo, who plays The Hulk in Marvel movies, tweeted, “New Yorkers that I love so much, please help me find my backpack … Reward if found.”
New Yorkers that I love so much, please help me find my backpack... I left my black w/ red trim Topo backpack in a yellow cab tonight (looks like the one in the pic) in UWS of NYC with no way to contact the cab & don’t know the #. Reward if found 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/w8E1uuT3hm— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) November 28, 2018
This isn’t the first time Ruffalo lost his personal items. In 2016, Twitter helped him find his cellphone and wallet during a blizzard in New York City, ABC News reported at the time.
Lo and behold, Ruffalo tweeted on Wednesday that he had found his backpack.
Yay we did it! 😉 pic.twitter.com/grz8JdLXyG— JediWitch (@TheJediMum) November 28, 2018
The NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission said the agency tried to help Ruffalo find his missing bag “but then he found it independently,” according to Page Six.
How many spoilers did you leave in the bag, Mark?— Dan Kurtz (@HeyDanKurtz) November 28, 2018
Half of them, perfectly balanced.— Robert Ostrowski (@rostrow416) November 28, 2018
Twitter user @Enarrem joked they found a “torn up pair of purple shorts” in the bag, alluding to The Hulk.
Found inside - one torn up pair of purple shorts.— Nicholas May (@Enarrem) November 28, 2018
Others offered helpful advice on finding lost items in New York City.
Here's some info on how to track down your bag without the taxi number: https://t.co/HfKbP0z3gX— Dan Kurtz (@HeyDanKurtz) November 28, 2018
- Fans just discovered Mac Miller had an Instagram account for vaping
- Everything we know about ‘Avengers 4,’ the sequel to ‘Infinity War’
- The 105 best movies on Netflix
H/T Page Six
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.