- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
When Mark Ruffalo lost his backpack in a New York City cab on Tuesday night, he quickly reached out to Twitter asking if they could help him find his lost item.
Ruffalo, who plays The Hulk in Marvel movies, tweeted, “New Yorkers that I love so much, please help me find my backpack … Reward if found.”
New Yorkers that I love so much, please help me find my backpack... I left my black w/ red trim Topo backpack in a yellow cab tonight (looks like the one in the pic) in UWS of NYC with no way to contact the cab & don’t know the #. Reward if found 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/w8E1uuT3hm— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) November 28, 2018
This isn’t the first time Ruffalo lost his personal items. In 2016, Twitter helped him find his cellphone and wallet during a blizzard in New York City, ABC News reported at the time.
Lo and behold, Ruffalo tweeted on Wednesday that he had found his backpack.
Yay we did it! 😉 pic.twitter.com/grz8JdLXyG— JediWitch (@TheJediMum) November 28, 2018
The NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission said the agency tried to help Ruffalo find his missing bag “but then he found it independently,” according to Page Six.
How many spoilers did you leave in the bag, Mark?— Dan Kurtz (@HeyDanKurtz) November 28, 2018
Half of them, perfectly balanced.— Robert Ostrowski (@rostrow416) November 28, 2018
Twitter user @Enarrem joked they found a “torn up pair of purple shorts” in the bag, alluding to The Hulk.
Found inside - one torn up pair of purple shorts.— Nicholas May (@Enarrem) November 28, 2018
Others offered helpful advice on finding lost items in New York City.
Here's some info on how to track down your bag without the taxi number: https://t.co/HfKbP0z3gX— Dan Kurtz (@HeyDanKurtz) November 28, 2018
- Fans just discovered Mac Miller had an Instagram account for vaping
- Everything we know about ‘Avengers 4,’ the sequel to ‘Infinity War’
- The 105 best movies on Netflix
H/T Page Six
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.