- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren 9 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film 9 Years Ago
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 9 Years Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Today 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
Jerkiness in the animal kingdom
This new Tumblr features animals being dicks.
“Animals Being Dicks” is exactly what it says on the label: animals being dicks, aka jerks.
Each post on this single-topic Tumblr is an animated gif of an animal being a dick.
The tumblog is relatively new – only 45 posts to date – but it has a steadily growing fanbase and around 300 notes per post. As single topic tumblrs go, this one seems to have no shortage of material.
It has become one of my favorite tumblogs. Be warned, however, you may injure yourself laughing – and become suspicious of your pets.