- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Today 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Today 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Today 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Today 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Today 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Today 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Today 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
On Thursday, Netflix got fans’ mouths watering with new trailers for Orange Is the New Black and Grace and Frankie. Not to be outdone, HBO decided to give devotees something to look forward to by releasing a teaser trailer for the second season of the critically acclaimed drama True Detective.
The minute-long first look at Nic Pizzolatto’s crime thriller is packed with plenty of wistful stares and gritty glimpses into the underbelly of corruption in California. Though the occult vibe isn’t present in the teaser trailer, the final shot does leave viewers with a chill as a masked man places his gloved finger over his lips in a gesture of silence.
Fans will have to wait till the June 21 premiere to find out exactly how Pizzolatto plans to top his astounding first season. But from the looks of things, Rachel McAdams, Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch, and Vince Vaughn will be quite the formidable cast.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.