- YouTuber ImJayStation accused of faking the death of his girlfriend for views 5 Years Ago
- Twitter sends cease-and-desist letter to facial recognition firm scraping its images 5 Years Ago
- A CNN analyst’s impeachment joke sparks fake news fury Today 9:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart invited Whoopi Goldberg to join ‘Star Trek: Picard’ season 2 Today 8:26 AM
- Dolly Parton inspires ‘LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder’ meme Today 8:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 1 recap: A glimpse into a troubled future Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’ movie in the works with new screenwriter Today 7:11 AM
- Fortune Feimster embraces the past and present in celebratory ‘Sweet & Salty’ Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
Handy ‘activity pack’ helps ladies make it through the Super Bowl
What’s a lady to do when she’s not feeding her “hungry guys”?
The Super Bowl is rough, amirite, ladies? When we’re not serving our menfolk Buffalo wings and canapes, we’re basically just chilling in the kitchen, watching Gone With the Wind on TNT and waiting for the game to end.
But this year, we no longer have to be stuck behind our IKEA kitchen islands, watching Vivien Leigh turn curtains into a dress yet again. We can play with the Totino’s Super Bowl Activity Pack, for football widows and grown women “ages 5 and up.”
In the sketch, featuring SNL’s Vanessa Bayer as a frustrated housewife and host J.K. Simmons as her loutish husband, the Totino’s Super Bowl Activity Pack for women features “fun little puzzles and games to keep my mind active and busy” while she waits for her “hungry guys” to ask her to deliver more Totino’s Pizza Rolls. The puzzles and games include a spinning top, a word search, a connect-the-dots puzzle, and those little sticky hands you got in Frosted Flakes cereal boxes when you were growing up.
It’s a spot-on parody, particularly in light of all the ads you’ll see during the Super Bowl of those long-suffering wives with glued-on smiles, patiently serving their husbands in front of the TV. So happy Super Bowl Sunday, ladies. Just make sure you don’t think too hard during the word search jumble and hurt your little lady brains.
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.