- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
Handy ‘activity pack’ helps ladies make it through the Super Bowl
What’s a lady to do when she’s not feeding her “hungry guys”?
The Super Bowl is rough, amirite, ladies? When we’re not serving our menfolk Buffalo wings and canapes, we’re basically just chilling in the kitchen, watching Gone With the Wind on TNT and waiting for the game to end.
But this year, we no longer have to be stuck behind our IKEA kitchen islands, watching Vivien Leigh turn curtains into a dress yet again. We can play with the Totino’s Super Bowl Activity Pack, for football widows and grown women “ages 5 and up.”
In the sketch, featuring SNL’s Vanessa Bayer as a frustrated housewife and host J.K. Simmons as her loutish husband, the Totino’s Super Bowl Activity Pack for women features “fun little puzzles and games to keep my mind active and busy” while she waits for her “hungry guys” to ask her to deliver more Totino’s Pizza Rolls. The puzzles and games include a spinning top, a word search, a connect-the-dots puzzle, and those little sticky hands you got in Frosted Flakes cereal boxes when you were growing up.
It’s a spot-on parody, particularly in light of all the ads you’ll see during the Super Bowl of those long-suffering wives with glued-on smiles, patiently serving their husbands in front of the TV. So happy Super Bowl Sunday, ladies. Just make sure you don’t think too hard during the word search jumble and hurt your little lady brains.
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.