- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 8 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 8 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 8 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
Tom Brokaw joins Twitter, taps the keg
The longtime NBC anchor and author of The Greatest Generation already tweeted twice as much as his replacement, Brian Williams.
NBC’s elder statesman, Tom Brokaw, has quietly joined Twitter.
The former anchor of NBC Nightly News started tweeting yesterday under the handle @TomBrokaw. He currently serves as a special correspondent for the network but has anchored many NBC News programs, such as Today and Meet the Press.
His verified account has 7,600 followers with just two tweets.
Photo by c.e.anderson
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.