- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
The former reality TV star and Myspace queen has called Hitler her ‘boo.’
Infamous former Myspace queen and reality TV star Tila Tequila was suspended on Monday from Twitter due to several occurrences of hate speech. Tequila has used the social media platform to title herself as the “Alt-reich queen! Literally Hitler!” and her ban does not come as a surprise to those following her social media timeline of pejorative, anti-Semitic comments.
Over the weekend, the Singapore-born, Vietnamese star posted a photo alongside two men, ostentatiously showing off her best Nazi-styled salute. The photo, captioned “Seig heil!” was shot at a mini convention for the alt-right-leaning National Policy Institute in Washington, D.C.
In the past, Tequila has expressed adoration for Adolf Hitler by praising him and Nazism numerous times on her social media accounts. She’s even gone so far to declare Hitler as her “boo,” stating that she wished she could use necromancy to bring him back to life.
Tequila has been placed in social media shadows before, with Facebook pursuing a 30-day ban after she posted a digitally altered image of her standing proudly in front of Auschwitz, sporting a swastika armband in 2013.
Since the peak of her celebrity status with the MTV dating show A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, the Houston-raised celebrity has kept up with her notorious social media presence. One that’s been diminished to platform bans and suspensions.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.