- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Tiffany Pollard, aka New York, aka HBIC, is a celebrated reality TV star and meme queen. She’s also the face of Fenty Beauty’s holiday gift guide video, and Rihanna sure as heck knew what she was doing with that executive decision.
The nearly 10-minute video features the glowing and hilarious Pollard, who sips some champagne and then gets down to business telling “fellas” and women what Fenty makeup products to buy this season.
She says Fenty’s ProFilter Foundation makes her feel “younger and thinner,” dubs the Killawatt Foil palette “cuffing season proof,” and says the Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y is “crack in a vile.” She also throws in some slurping sounds and, while talking about Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored, curses for almost 20 seconds straight.
It’s the no-holds-barred holiday gift guide that Fenty Beauty deserves, and Pollard absolutely succeeds at selling the shit out of some makeup.
Whether you’re shopping for your man, yourself, or your granddaughter, Pollard has the Fenty Beauty gift suggestion you need. She says it best herself: “’Tis the season, fa la la la la, pick this shit up.”
- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year
- PewDiePie takes big lead in subscription race after YouTube deletes spam
- YouTube star James Charles feels ‘unsafe’ after home address leaks
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.