- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
Tiffany Pollard, aka New York, aka HBIC, is a celebrated reality TV star and meme queen. She’s also the face of Fenty Beauty’s holiday gift guide video, and Rihanna sure as heck knew what she was doing with that executive decision.
The nearly 10-minute video features the glowing and hilarious Pollard, who sips some champagne and then gets down to business telling “fellas” and women what Fenty makeup products to buy this season.
She says Fenty’s ProFilter Foundation makes her feel “younger and thinner,” dubs the Killawatt Foil palette “cuffing season proof,” and says the Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y is “crack in a vile.” She also throws in some slurping sounds and, while talking about Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored, curses for almost 20 seconds straight.
It’s the no-holds-barred holiday gift guide that Fenty Beauty deserves, and Pollard absolutely succeeds at selling the shit out of some makeup.
Whether you’re shopping for your man, yourself, or your granddaughter, Pollard has the Fenty Beauty gift suggestion you need. She says it best herself: “’Tis the season, fa la la la la, pick this shit up.”
- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year
- PewDiePie takes big lead in subscription race after YouTube deletes spam
- YouTube star James Charles feels ‘unsafe’ after home address leaks
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.