- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
Tiffany Pollard, aka New York, aka HBIC, is a celebrated reality TV star and meme queen. She’s also the face of Fenty Beauty’s holiday gift guide video, and Rihanna sure as heck knew what she was doing with that executive decision.
The nearly 10-minute video features the glowing and hilarious Pollard, who sips some champagne and then gets down to business telling “fellas” and women what Fenty makeup products to buy this season.
She says Fenty’s ProFilter Foundation makes her feel “younger and thinner,” dubs the Killawatt Foil palette “cuffing season proof,” and says the Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y is “crack in a vile.” She also throws in some slurping sounds and, while talking about Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored, curses for almost 20 seconds straight.
It’s the no-holds-barred holiday gift guide that Fenty Beauty deserves, and Pollard absolutely succeeds at selling the shit out of some makeup.
Whether you’re shopping for your man, yourself, or your granddaughter, Pollard has the Fenty Beauty gift suggestion you need. She says it best herself: “’Tis the season, fa la la la la, pick this shit up.”
- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year
- PewDiePie takes big lead in subscription race after YouTube deletes spam
- YouTube star James Charles feels ‘unsafe’ after home address leaks
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.