- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Friday 8:34 AM
Tiffany Pollard, aka New York, aka HBIC, is a celebrated reality TV star and meme queen. She’s also the face of Fenty Beauty’s holiday gift guide video, and Rihanna sure as heck knew what she was doing with that executive decision.
The nearly 10-minute video features the glowing and hilarious Pollard, who sips some champagne and then gets down to business telling “fellas” and women what Fenty makeup products to buy this season.
She says Fenty’s ProFilter Foundation makes her feel “younger and thinner,” dubs the Killawatt Foil palette “cuffing season proof,” and says the Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y is “crack in a vile.” She also throws in some slurping sounds and, while talking about Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored, curses for almost 20 seconds straight.
It’s the no-holds-barred holiday gift guide that Fenty Beauty deserves, and Pollard absolutely succeeds at selling the shit out of some makeup.
Whether you’re shopping for your man, yourself, or your granddaughter, Pollard has the Fenty Beauty gift suggestion you need. She says it best herself: “’Tis the season, fa la la la la, pick this shit up.”
- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year
- PewDiePie takes big lead in subscription race after YouTube deletes spam
- YouTube star James Charles feels ‘unsafe’ after home address leaks
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.