- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
Tiffany Pollard, aka New York, aka HBIC, is a celebrated reality TV star and meme queen. She’s also the face of Fenty Beauty’s holiday gift guide video, and Rihanna sure as heck knew what she was doing with that executive decision.
The nearly 10-minute video features the glowing and hilarious Pollard, who sips some champagne and then gets down to business telling “fellas” and women what Fenty makeup products to buy this season.
She says Fenty’s ProFilter Foundation makes her feel “younger and thinner,” dubs the Killawatt Foil palette “cuffing season proof,” and says the Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y is “crack in a vile.” She also throws in some slurping sounds and, while talking about Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored, curses for almost 20 seconds straight.
It’s the no-holds-barred holiday gift guide that Fenty Beauty deserves, and Pollard absolutely succeeds at selling the shit out of some makeup.
Whether you’re shopping for your man, yourself, or your granddaughter, Pollard has the Fenty Beauty gift suggestion you need. She says it best herself: “’Tis the season, fa la la la la, pick this shit up.”
- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year
- PewDiePie takes big lead in subscription race after YouTube deletes spam
- YouTube star James Charles feels ‘unsafe’ after home address leaks
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.