- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
‘The Walking Dead’ stars show off hidden talents on a zombie-filled ‘Lip Sync Battle’
Walkers are nothing compared to this.
The zombie apocalypse of lip-syncing is coming our way, and the stars of The Walking Dead are ready for a fight.
Lauren Cohan (Maggie) and Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha) are battling on the Lip Sync Battle stage, and although they don’t have the usual weapons their characters carry, they’ve both got an impressive arsenal of skills and dance moves. In one of the rounds, Cohan steps off the ballet bar with “What a Feeling,” while Martin-Green whips and nae naes her way across the stage, even smacking down a couple of Walkers along the way.
We don’t know which character will meet their fate when Lucille, Negan’s barbed-wire baseball bat, comes swinging on Sunday, but here, at least, there’s a clear winner—and it’s not just Chrissy Teigen.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.