- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review 4 Years Ago
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus 4 Years Ago
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic 4 Years Ago
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
The zombie apocalypse of lip-syncing is coming our way, and the stars of The Walking Dead are ready for a fight.
Lauren Cohan (Maggie) and Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha) are battling on the Lip Sync Battle stage, and although they don’t have the usual weapons their characters carry, they’ve both got an impressive arsenal of skills and dance moves. In one of the rounds, Cohan steps off the ballet bar with “What a Feeling,” while Martin-Green whips and nae naes her way across the stage, even smacking down a couple of Walkers along the way.
We don’t know which character will meet their fate when Lucille, Negan’s barbed-wire baseball bat, comes swinging on Sunday, but here, at least, there’s a clear winner—and it’s not just Chrissy Teigen.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.