- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Today 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Today 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Today 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Today 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
The first photo of Sabrina and Harvey from Netflix‘s new Sabrina The Teenage Witch reboot, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, were revealed on April 4.
In a tweet, showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa shared a photo of the show’s stars Kiernan Shipka (Sabrina Spellman) and Ross Lynch (Harvey Kinkle) holding hands on set. Just Jared Jr. published more photos of the duo, as well.
— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) April 4, 2018
Before getting cast in the reboot, Kipka played Sally Draper in Mad Men and Lynch is a Disney star who also founded pop-rock band R5. The rest of the cast has been filled, too, with Lucy Davis playing Aunt Hilda and Miranda Otto playing Aunt Zelda. Even Salem the infamous black cat has been cast.
— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) February 9, 2018
Last year, Netflix acquired the new Sabrina-focused series and has already confirmed there will be 20 episodes over the course of two seasons. The Netflix series plans to tell the coming-of-age origin story of Sabrina and will follow the teen as she struggles to reconcile her dual nature of being half-witch and half-mortal while protecting her family and the world from the forces of evil.
While the original Sabrina the Teenage Witch TV series was based on an Archie Comics series of the same name, the new show will be based on a more recent—and much darker—Archie Comics horror series, The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina.
“If you just Google it you’ll see you can tell the difference between the old [comics] and the new ones,” Lynch told ET. “Our show is based off the newer ones.”
Before Netflix acquired it, the CW has reportedly planned for it to serve as a companion show to Riverdale, which is also an Archie Comics tale. Despite photos released of both casts hanging out in Vancouver, it sounds like Netflix plans to keep the series separate for the time being.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.