- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 5 Years Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 5 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
Taylor Swift received an invite to a wedding in Ohio this month. Sadly, she couldn’t make it.
Inviting Taylor Swift to your wedding is a bold choice. Haven’t you seen Swift’s Speak Now tour, which features a large choreographed routine of Swift breaking up some happy nuptials onstage to steal the groom away for her own?
One Ohio fan took the risk regardless. Though Swift couldn’t attend the ceremony, she was free for the lucky lady’s bridal shower. Naturally, she showed up in Columbus with a camera in tow.
The bride-to-be, Gena, even got to show off her best signature surprise face (see above).
H/T Taylor Swift/YouTube
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.