- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Wednesday 10:43 AM
No matter which school you root for, you never have to miss another game.
You no longer need a massive cable package to watch Pac-12 Network. (In fact, Pac-12 Network isn’t even available on DirecTV.) No matter what your alma mater is, you can live stream Pac-12 Network and stay up-to-date on all of the latest news, games, and highlights. There are a couple of different ways you watch Pac-12 Network online, and they vary significantly in terms of the cost and what other channels are provided. We’ve broken down the essential info below to help you make an informed decision.
Here’s everything you need to know to a Pac-12 Network live stream.
What is the Pac-12 Network?
Pac-12 Network is your best option for streaming live events from the conference, with more than 850 live events on tap each year. That includes more than 30 football games, in addition to the Pac-12 Championship game, as well as 150-plus men’s basketball games and a truly staggering amount of Olympic sporting events. Pac-12 Network showcases the best matchups from the conference, while six regional-based Pac-12 channels focus on local games and events.
Pac-12 Network also has some standard programming, mostly devoted to college football, including The Pregame, Inside Pac-12 Football, and The Drive: Pac-12 Football. For those pressed for time, check out Football in 60, which replays the week’s previous Pac-12 games in highlight-reel form.
Pac-12 Network channels
- Pac-12 Arizona: Arizona and Arizona State
- Pac-12 Los Angeles: UCLA and USC
- Pac-12 Bay Area: California and Stanford
- Pac-12 Oregon: Oregon and Oregon State
- Pac-12 Washington: Washington and Washington Stage
- Pac-12 Mountain: Colorado and Utah
WATCH: Is SlingTV worth it?
How to watch Pac-12 Network online: 4 ways to live stream
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers three packages—Sling Orange ($25 per month), Sling Blue ($25 per month), and Sling Orange + Blue ($40 per month)—and none of them feature the Pac-12 Network. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.) Instead, you can add the Pac-12 Network as part of the Sports Extra package for Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra for Sling Blue ($10 per month). The former features two channels of SEC Network while the latter boasts NFL RedZone. Go with whichever one makes more sense to you.
Note: As of August 2018, Sling TV carries all six Pac-12 Network channels as part of those Sports Extra packages, and now through Sept. 17, all current Sling TV customers will receive a free preview of the full Pac-12 Network.
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- FuboTV local channels: Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
You might not even know how to pronounce it, but FuboTV is one of the best ways to stream college football games and the Pac-12 Network, in particular. While known as a sports-centric streaming service, FuboTV also offers cable standards like AMC, FX, Food Network, and Cartoon Network, alongside the Pac-12 Network. There’s just one glaring issue: There’s no ESPN, which means you’ll miss some high-profile Pac-12 action this season. (Here’s our comprehensive guide to FuboTV channels.)
FuboTV’s Sport Pack, which costs $8.99 per month on top of a standard FuboTV subscription, comes with all six channels of Pac-12 Network. What more could you ask for? How about NFL RedZone and three channels of Fox College Sports? Oh, and FuboTV provides three-day replay for games and 30 hours of cloud DVR. For more information, check out our comprehensive FuboTV guide.
Devices: Google Chromecast, iPad, select Amazon Kindles and Fire phones, Android and iOS mobile devices
The Pac-12 Now app, available for both iOS or Android, allows you to carry your team in your pocket. You’ll still need either a cable or live TV streaming subscription to access live features, but with the mobile app, you can watch on the go, check scores and highlights, and tune in to your preferred Pac-12 Network channel.
- The best movie streaming sites of 2018
- Free live TV: The best apps for TV shows and channels
- What is ESPN+ and how does it work? Cost, features & live games
- How to stream NFL games online: A complete guide to the 2018 season
When in doubt, you can always watch the Pac-12 Network at Pac-12.com/live. As with the Pac-12 Now app, you’ll need a cable or live TV streaming subscription to watch live games.
Other ways to watch Pac-12 Network
Pac-12 Network is not available on DirecTV, but it is carried by most other cable providers:
- AT&T U-verse
- Charter Spectrum
- Comcast Xfinity
For more options, you can check out Pac-12 Network’s Channel Finder.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.