- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
Stranger Things season 3 was just released a few weeks ago, but season 4 is already rumored to be in pre-production.
Comicbook.com is reporting that the hit show will begin shooting its fourth season this fall, with production beginning around October. The news comes after a new listing from film trade publication Production Weekly, indicating that Netflix is getting ready for the return of the hit show.
For fans, this means that season 4 could be ready as early as next year, with the original cast slated to possibly return.
The show will probably pick up where this season left off, and of course, be set in the ’80s and be centered on chasing monsters.
In an interview with Comicbook.com, David Harbour, who plays Chief Jim Hopper, was asked if he would be appearing in season 4 of the show, especially after season 3 left the fate of his character uncertain.
“There’s a lot of stuff that goes down in season 3 that you’re going to want to pay attention to before you start thinking at all about the future,” Harbour told the publication. “They pulled no punches with the season, and it’s a big deal what goes down. So you really have to watch this before you start even speculating.”
Though an end date for Stranger Things has never been confirmed, the creators have teased that the show would end on either the fourth or fifth season.
- All hail Robin: Russian translator, band geek, and lesbian ‘Stranger Things’ hero
- Millie Bobby Brown hints that the dead ‘Stranger Things’ character may return
- The ‘Stranger Things 3’ post-credit scene, explained
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.