- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
See what Stephen Colbert has stashed under his desk in one giant supercut
He’s had a lot of stuff down there over nine years.
We never see what’s on the other side of his iconic desk, but over the course of the past nine years, he’s pulled plenty of things out from under it to the amusement of his audience. And we can relive it all thanks to a supercut from Comedy Central.
Based on what he’s pulled out from under there, his underground desk space must be expansive. He’s easily got a petting zoo, multiple rooms to hold Michael J. Fox and a washing machine, his TV-ready family, and a bunch of comedians, at least one fridge for food and booze, and a place to hang his Lord of the Rings swords and house his Emmys. It sounds like one giant party, and perhaps that’s where Colbert’s character can reside once the show ends.
We can only imagine what else he’ll reveal down there before his show ends.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.