- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving 3 Years Ago
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ 3 Years Ago
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes 3 Years Ago
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own 3 Years Ago
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin 3 Years Ago
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize 3 Years Ago
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options 3 Years Ago
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
- ‘Subtle Asian Dating’ is the un-Tinder we all need right now Today 5:00 AM
- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
Donald Trump is pictured with a copy of Hitler’s speeches in his bed.
By the way, if you think that Trump’s bedside copy of Hitler’s speeches is a little too harsh, think again. According to his ex-wife Ivana, he did indeed keep a copy of My New Order, a collection of Hitler’s early speeches, in a cabinet beside his bed
Honestly, we’re surprised it took The Simpsons this long to make a Donald Trump hair joke.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.