- Slack’s users roast the app’s new logo 2 Years Ago
- What I’ve learned after 100 hours on Sling TV 2 Years Ago
- Korean action thriller ‘Revenger’ fights its way through mediocrity 2 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about the Women’s March 2019 controversies Today 6:30 AM
- Everyone is choking Sasuke Uchiha in this ‘Naruto’ anime meme Today 6:30 AM
- Right-wing petition wants Rashida Tlaib impeached—here’s why that won’t happen Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ season 2 for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Supernatural’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles’ online free Today 5:00 AM
- The trailer for the final episodes of ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ is here Today 1:52 AM
- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
Donald Trump is pictured with a copy of Hitler’s speeches in his bed.
By the way, if you think that Trump’s bedside copy of Hitler’s speeches is a little too harsh, think again. According to his ex-wife Ivana, he did indeed keep a copy of My New Order, a collection of Hitler’s early speeches, in a cabinet beside his bed
Honestly, we’re surprised it took The Simpsons this long to make a Donald Trump hair joke.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.