- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture 2 Years Ago
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max 2 Years Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet 2 Years Ago
- ‘We vape, we vote’ movement insists it’s real in wake of bot reports 2 Years Ago
- Netflix will finally start cracking down on password sharing 2 Years Ago
- PSAT memes are back! This year on TikTok and amid College Board crackdown Today 11:20 AM
- Scotland grants pardons to men, trans women convicted under homophobic laws Today 10:45 AM
- Cole Carrigan again accuses Austin McBroom of sexual assault Today 9:58 AM
- Trump’s condolences for Elijah Cummings ripped apart Today 9:24 AM
- How to watch ‘Hocus Pocus’ right now Today 9:18 AM
- TikTok loves these 3 kids who kayak down concrete stairs Today 9:12 AM
- How to watch ‘Letterkenny’ season 7 Today 9:11 AM
- Trump’s attempt to mock Nancy Pelosi with a photo completely backfires Today 9:11 AM
- Yahoo is shuttering Yahoo Groups. Fandom will never be the same Today 8:44 AM
- Adam Driver livens up ‘The Report,’ Amazon’s grim docudrama about CIA torture Today 8:21 AM
In fact, he slid head-first on Thursday morning to remind Donald Trump Jr. that his father is an alleged sexual predator who was caught on tape bragging about assaulting women, and has been accused by multiple women of assault. This was in response to DTJ using the horrific flood of Harvey Weinstein accusations as a political challenge to Hollywood’s liberal elite.
As of June, it doesn’t appear that DTJ has responded to Rogen’s DMs.
Hopefully Rogen got in touch with his mom.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.