- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat 2 Years Ago
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet 2 Years Ago
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts 2 Years Ago
- The VSCO Girl has always been here 2 Years Ago
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Today 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Today 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Today 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Today 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Today 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Today 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
In fact, he slid head-first on Thursday morning to remind Donald Trump Jr. that his father is an alleged sexual predator who was caught on tape bragging about assaulting women, and has been accused by multiple women of assault. This was in response to DTJ using the horrific flood of Harvey Weinstein accusations as a political challenge to Hollywood’s liberal elite.
As of June, it doesn’t appear that DTJ has responded to Rogen’s DMs.
Hopefully Rogen got in touch with his mom.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.