- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
Seth Meyers can’t believe Hillary Clinton is blaming Bernie Sanders for Trump’s name calling
Hillary Clinton’s book about the 2016 election doesn’t arrive in stores until next week, but a passage where she blamed Bernie Sanders for the rise of Donald Trump’s “Crooked Hillary” campaign upset Seth Meyers.
In a recurring segment called “Hey!,” Meyers pointed out the fact that Trump was probably going to call her names anyway because he’s an asshole. Sanders also had nothing to do with some of her campaign’s bigger flaws, Meyers says, and may have even made Clinton a better candidate.
And as he stated more than once, Clinton did beat Trump by more than 3 million votes (something that visibly bothered Trump enough that he launched an “election integrity” commission run by someone with a history of voter suppression). And if anything about the election was responsible for her loss, he noted, it was the archaic Electoral College that got Trump elected.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.