- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview 2 Years Ago
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list 2 Years Ago
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Texans in NFL Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Browns in Week 6 NFL action Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Vikings in Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jaguars in Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
Blake Lively turned 30 years old on Friday. Her husband, Ryan Reynolds, as all good spouses must do, decided to post a photo on Instagram, wishing her the happiest of days and showing how proud he is to have her on his arm.
Reynolds, though is a social media master, and his post on Friday was no different. He just wanted to say “Happy Birthday to my amazing wife” and post a picture of the happy couple.
A photo in which she’s cut in half.
A post shared by Ryan Reynolds (@vancityreynolds) on
Nice work, Ryan. Maybe on Aug. 25, 2018, we can see the left side of Lively.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.