- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review 2 Years Ago
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus 2 Years Ago
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic 2 Years Ago
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
Jersey Shore star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro was seen spending time with Jen Harley, the mother of his 3-month-old daughter, just over a week after Harley allegedly “dragged” Ortiz-Magro with her car, TMZ reports.
Although the two reportedly spent time together this week, including Independence Day on Wednesday, they are not building toward a relationship again but rather focused on co-parenting, according to TMZ.
Ortiz-Magro and Harley have shared a publicly turbulent relationship for over a year and officially ended things in April, Cosmopolitan reports. Ortiz-Magro was allegedly kicked out of their house two weeks prior to a brutal argument on Instagram live. Tempers flared after Ortiz-Magro accused Harley of cheating on him and harboring sexual videos of her ex.
They exchanged jabs via Instagram stories, Ortiz-Magro saying “Can’t turn a natural born HOE, into a HOUSE WIFE. If you find them in the gutter [then] leave them in the gutter.” Harley responded via her own Instagram story with “Can’t turn a coke head into a father!” Harley then deleted her Instagram account, but it has since reappeared.
On June 24, things seemed reach a new level of hostility after a violent confrontation resulted in blood streaks on both the interior and exterior of Harley’s vehicle. They were on their way home from a BBQ when Harley allegedly punched Ortiz-Magro in the face and dragged him alongside the car after he tried to get out. Their daughter was in the car during the fight, and Harley drove over the median upon acceleration causing a flat tire, TMZ reports.
Harley will not face charges over the bloody incident, according to Newsweek. Both parties seem to be trying to sort their differences in a cordial manner after spending the week together without any major issues. They are reportedly pursuing a 50/50 child custody agreement.
Onaje McDowelle is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot. He is studying journalism and African and African Diaspora Studies at the University of Texas at Austin. His work has appeared in Austin Monthly magazine, GoodMusicAllDay, and Orange magazine.