- Queso recipe gets launched to space Today 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
This summer might be Rihanna’s best. The icon has a thick bod, a new hit single, and a mysterious new bae?
rihanna is getting thick and getting summer dicK she's really living the dream and getting it, im so proud of her pic.twitter.com/lQcu4RmsDu
— indie (@INDIEWASHERE) June 27, 2017
As of this writing, no one has any idea who this fine man is. Could he be Spanish royalty? A handsome driver? Anything is possible, but either way fans are happy about it. There’s even a #RihannaHasAManParty hashtag.
— sachi (@meenamonalisa) June 27, 2017
Some people on Twitter were quick to point out that her new boo is white, but fans put down any sort of Riri slander and supported the couple.
"Rihanna couldn't handle a strong black man."
No, strong black men couldn't handle Rihanna. https://t.co/hKiFavH1bG
— Park Chaeyoung (@clearlyiconic) June 27, 2017
Black men upset about Rihanna's "preference" pic.twitter.com/eVWnhxX8qL
— Twerk (@ThatDamnTwerk1) June 27, 2017
Wonder what Drake is doing right now…
— Natayio (@natayio) June 27, 2017
So….Rihanna has a man. pic.twitter.com/ruBADcl80s
— Evan (@evanlefft) June 27, 2017
Rihanna is inspiring the rest of us to find our own summer love. Looks like it’s time to head to the pool.
If Rihanna is in swimming pools making out & sipping champagne, then I wanna be in swimming pools making out & sipping champagne too dammit. pic.twitter.com/EtHC2D7X6I
— ✨ (@The__Prototype) June 27, 2017
RIHANNA HAS SET THE TONE FOR 2017. WE'RE ONLY MESSING WITH FOREIGN MEN WITH FINANCED NUT THIS YEAR. NOTHING LESS. pic.twitter.com/E8Nq8UOjnr
— fat ass kelly price (@kirsmu) June 27, 2017
As long as this mystery man makes our girl happy, we’re happy.
Update 1:46pm CT, June 28: The identity of Rihanna’s new bae has been revealed as Toyota heir Hassan Jameel. Jameel is the deputy president and vice chairman of his family’s business, Abdul Latif Jameel, which is one of the largest in the world and has distribution rights for Toyota in the Middle East. The hunky billionaire is supermodel Naomi Campbell’s former beau.
y'all messy for realizing Rihanna's boo is Naomi's old boo and reasoning for their beef pic.twitter.com/EeaF4mx0ZR
— Vanté (@vznte_) June 27, 2017
But the internet is still very here for the couple, as the rest of us continue our search to find our own international bae.
When you woke up next to a white Hispanic man this morning and find out Rihanna was actually kissing up on a Saudi man. pic.twitter.com/2fylbXYCF2
— francine (@tamakloeee) June 28, 2017
Rihanna's man: Ya Abeed
Rihanna: it means princess in Arabic he's so sweet pic.twitter.com/5dHFL8pMTJ
— nas (@seoparks) June 28, 2017
Rihanna and Hassan Jameel out in Ibiza pic.twitter.com/hitNqPrHFC
— MEFeater Magazine (@mefeater) June 28, 2017
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.