- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad 2 Years Ago
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Today 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Today 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Today 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Today 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Today 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
This summer might be Rihanna’s best. The icon has a thick bod, a new hit single, and a mysterious new bae?
rihanna is getting thick and getting summer dicK she's really living the dream and getting it, im so proud of her pic.twitter.com/lQcu4RmsDu— indie (@INDIEWASHERE) June 27, 2017
As of this writing, no one has any idea who this fine man is. Could he be Spanish royalty? A handsome driver? Anything is possible, but either way fans are happy about it. There’s even a #RihannaHasAManParty hashtag.
Some people on Twitter were quick to point out that her new boo is white, but fans put down any sort of Riri slander and supported the couple.
"Rihanna couldn't handle a strong black man."— Park Chaeyoung (@clearlyiconic) June 27, 2017
No, strong black men couldn't handle Rihanna. https://t.co/hKiFavH1bG
Black men upset about Rihanna's "preference" pic.twitter.com/eVWnhxX8qL— Twerk (@ThatDamnTwerk1) June 27, 2017
Wonder what Drake is doing right now…
So....Rihanna has a man. pic.twitter.com/ruBADcl80s— Evan (@evanlefft) June 27, 2017
Rihanna is inspiring the rest of us to find our own summer love. Looks like it’s time to head to the pool.
If Rihanna is in swimming pools making out & sipping champagne, then I wanna be in swimming pools making out & sipping champagne too dammit. pic.twitter.com/EtHC2D7X6I— ✨ (@The__Prototype) June 27, 2017
RIHANNA HAS SET THE TONE FOR 2017. WE'RE ONLY MESSING WITH FOREIGN MEN WITH FINANCED NUT THIS YEAR. NOTHING LESS. pic.twitter.com/E8Nq8UOjnr— fat ass kelly price (@kirsmu) June 27, 2017
As long as this mystery man makes our girl happy, we’re happy.
Update 1:46pm CT, June 28: The identity of Rihanna’s new bae has been revealed as Toyota heir Hassan Jameel. Jameel is the deputy president and vice chairman of his family’s business, Abdul Latif Jameel, which is one of the largest in the world and has distribution rights for Toyota in the Middle East. The hunky billionaire is supermodel Naomi Campbell’s former beau.
y'all messy for realizing Rihanna's boo is Naomi's old boo and reasoning for their beef pic.twitter.com/EeaF4mx0ZR— Vanté (@vznte_) June 27, 2017
But the internet is still very here for the couple, as the rest of us continue our search to find our own international bae.
When you woke up next to a white Hispanic man this morning and find out Rihanna was actually kissing up on a Saudi man. pic.twitter.com/2fylbXYCF2— francine (@tamakloeee) June 28, 2017
Rihanna's man: Ya Abeed— nas (@seoparks) June 28, 2017
Rihanna: it means princess in Arabic he's so sweet pic.twitter.com/5dHFL8pMTJ
Rihanna and Hassan Jameel out in Ibiza pic.twitter.com/hitNqPrHFC— MEFeater Magazine (@mefeater) June 28, 2017
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.