- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 2 Years Ago
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ 2 Years Ago
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint 2 Years Ago
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Today 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Today 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Today 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Today 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Today 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Today 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
Pretty much any Fenty Beauty product that Rihanna demos gets snatched up quick, and fans are often left out.
After she tested out Fenty’s new Body Lava on March 26, fans figured out other ways to get that shine. And soon the #RihannaChallenge was born.
Some videos doubled as lunch.
Others got creative with stuff around the house.
And others simply knew how to Body Lava on a budget.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.