- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store 1 Year Ago
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions 1 Year Ago
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series 1 Year Ago
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot Today 11:07 AM
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata Today 11:01 AM
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
- Please stop being horny on main for #IceBae and other horrible people Today 10:02 AM
- Illinois Republicans share ‘jihad squad’ meme of 4 Dem congresswomen Today 9:05 AM
- How a deepfake gets made Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online Today 8:21 AM
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
Shoulders out for the #RihannaChallenge.
Pretty much any Fenty Beauty product that Rihanna demos gets snatched up quick, and fans are often left out.
After she tested out Fenty’s new Body Lava on March 26, fans figured out other ways to get that shine. And soon the #RihannaChallenge was born.
Some videos doubled as lunch.
Others got creative with stuff around the house.
And others simply knew how to Body Lava on a budget.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.