- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
What would you ask Jon Stewart if you had a chance?
A redditor to prepares for an interview with The Daily Show with Jon Stewart debate dinosaurs and the Dewey Decimal System.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
Tech journalist Paul Miller of The Verge is going offline for a year. As one final hurrah before his descent into the long darkness, he does an AMA. What might his cracking point be? What might pull him back into the Web’s addictive embrace? Porn. (/r/iama)
Zach Wahls grew up with two mothers. In 2009, he spoke up about the strength of his family at a hearing in the Iowa House, where representatives were discussing a resolution that would ban same-sex marriage and civil unions. Last night, he filmed an interview at The Daily Show with Jon Stewart—but not before asking redditors to help him think up questions for the host. (Number one: When will Stewart do an AMA?) (/r/AskReddit)
What evolutionary pressures caused dinosaurs to get so big? Reddit’s scientists can’t really answer this question with the authority they usually do, because all they’ve got is speculation. But Dashukta’s theory—that it’s largely related to dinosaurs’ avian lungs—is worth reading. (/r/askscience)
Did I miss something? Let me know in the comments.
Photo by Galileo55
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.