- The ‘Smooth Bernie’ conspiracy is false, but the memes are fire Friday 3:59 PM
- Trump says he wants to raise the vaping age to 21 Friday 3:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 Friday 1:11 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls Friday 1:05 PM
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran Friday 12:52 PM
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats Friday 12:35 PM
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Friday 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Friday 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Friday 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Friday 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Friday 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Friday 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Friday 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Friday 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Friday 8:45 AM
Rebel Wilson and Channing Tatum to host MTV Movie Awards
Internet, get ready to go full squee. Also: 10 ways to turn Ronald McDonald on, a NY assemblyman with a thing for underage girls, and a master anagrammist.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- This Chrome extension replaces every instance of “the cloud” with “my butt,” which is a huge improvement.
- The seven most common commenters on the Internet.
- This is funny: 10 ways to sexually arouse Ronald McDonald.
- Gross. New York assemblyman Vito Lopez has a thing for underage girls.
- This dog looks exactly like Samuel L. Jackson.
- Ten bands you need to see at SXSW.
- Meet Cory Calhoun, master anagrammist.
- If you had no plans to watch the MTV movie awards, think again. Channing Tatum and Rebel Wilson are hosting. Internet, get ready to go full squee.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.