- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb 3 Years Ago
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Today 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Today 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Today 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Today 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Today 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Today 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Today 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture Today 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Today 12:01 PM
- ‘We vape, we vote’ movement insists it’s real in wake of bot reports Today 12:01 PM
- Netflix will finally start cracking down on password sharing Today 11:48 AM
- PSAT memes are back! This year on TikTok and amid College Board crackdown Today 11:20 AM
Also included is the live staple “Identikit,” which finally makes its way to a Radiohead record. The track debuted in 2012, with the band performing it in Miami as they kicked off their world tour. “Identikit” has since delighted fans at festivals like Coachella as well as at copious other venues.
Similarly, “Burn the Witch” has appeared in various incarnates over the years, allegedly having been written over a decade ago.
Many Radiohead fans have been skeptical that a follow-up to 2011’s King of Limbs would finally hit airwaves, to the point that they were willing to eat photos of Thom Yorke were an album to be released.
Those fans are now eating their words and their favorite frontman, undoubtedly grateful that the rumored LP9 wasn’t some type of publicity stunt.
A Moon Shaped Pool was previously available for purchase on Google Play but has since been taken down. It is, however, on iTunes, Apple Music, and Tidal and is set to be released in physical formats on June 17.
Update 2:21pm CT, May 8: This article has been updated to include additional availability information for A Moon Shaped Pool.
Correction: Radiohead will be making its debut Austin City Limits Festival performance in 2016.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.