- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama 5 Years Ago
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale 5 Years Ago
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Today 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Today 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
Any day is a good day for a Postmodern Jukebox music video, but Scott Bradlee and co. have a special Christmas gift in store this year: “Joy to the World,” featuring the most rousing tambourine performance you’ll likely ever see.
The entire sextet performs an energetic version of the old holiday tune, but no one’s having as good a time as Tambourine Guy, a.k.a. Sprout host Tim Kubart. Watch carefully starting at the 2:30 mark to see how he intends to spread some Christmas cheer.
(Full disclosure: Tim is a friend of a friend, but with enthusiasm and charisma like that, isn’t he really just a friend to all?)
Screengrab via ScottBradleeLovesYa/YouTube
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.