- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal 2 Years Ago
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice 2 Years Ago
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters 2 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash 2 Years Ago
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
Breaking down DC’s nuanced action film.
This week on the Upstream podcast, Gavia Baker-Whitelaw joins us to discuss how the film could pull DC out of its gritty, brooding (male) hero slump, its themes of empathy and empowerment, and how not to review Wonder Woman.
- ‘Wonder Woman’ is great, but it had to be
- Austin mayor shuts down ‘uninformed’ dude mad about ‘Wonder Woman’ screenings
- How not to review ‘Wonder Woman’
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.