- Amazon’s facial recognition misidentified Boston athletes as criminals 2 Years Ago
- Trump sparks outrage by calling impeachment ‘lynching’ 2 Years Ago
- Rose Tico returns in the final ‘Rise of Skywalker’ trailer 2 Years Ago
- Pokémon Go player fatally shot after witnessing robbery Today 8:05 AM
- How to watch ‘Doc Martin’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The Outer Worlds is so much more than ‘Fallout in space’ Today 8:00 AM
- Even Jack Burkman’s clients don’t want anything to do with his pro-Trump smears Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘My Life Is Murder’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
This week I’m joined by Dot ladies Sam Grasso, Jessica Machado, Michelle Jaworksi, and Lauren L’Amie to discuss the ongoing Predator Purge of 2017, self-care, emotional labor, and the Time Person of the Year cover.
We also discuss the art that’s given us hope this year, with nods to Wonder Woman, St. Vincent, Solange, and Lady Bird.
Join us and scream along!
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.