- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer 2 Weeks Ago
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ 2 Weeks Ago
- What’s in a TikTok username? 2 Weeks Ago
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Today 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
According to one of Kjellberg’s Instagram posts, about “90%” of her valuables were stolen during the home invasion.
“Our house was broken into and they took 90% of my valuables, from my jewelry, to luxury goods and special items I’ve been collecting over. It’s all gone. I know it is very materialistic, and should be happy with what I was left/have. But I can’t hide the shock and sadness with all being taken away, just like that,” she wrote in the post.
The couple’s fans responded to the news with an outpouring of support and a healthy dose of criticism for the robbers.
“Just heard that @pewdiepie and @MarziaPie had their home broken into and a bunch of their things stolen. I’m so sorry that happened to you guys. Are you doing okay and are you safe right now? Wish there was something I could do to help you out,” Twitter user @M_Bea_B wrote.
Just heard that @pewdiepie and @MarziaPie had their home broken into and a bunch of their things stolen. I’m so sorry that happened to you guys. Are you doing okay and are you safe right now? Wish there was something I could do to help you out.— Marika (@M_Bea_B) December 1, 2019
To the thieves that broke into @pewdiepie & @MarziaPie home, you're trash.— 🌸 April 🌸 (@JustATadChaotic) November 30, 2019
I know things can be replaced, but it doesn't change the fact that it's crappy to have your belongings stolen. pic.twitter.com/D6v0PWVB5u
Another fan offered advice to the couple to help catch the thieves.
“Hey @pewdiepie and @MarziaPie! I’m so sorry you had your stuff stolen! I cannot imagine how upset y’all are about it. Helpful advice. Hire a private investigator to look in pawn shops to see if Marzia’s jewelry has been sold to it,” Twitter user @GabrennaK recommended.
Hey @pewdiepie and @MarziaPie! I’m so sorry you had your stuff stolen! I cannot imagine how upset y’all are about it. Helpful advice. Hire a private investigator to look in pawn shops to see if Marzia’s jewelry has been sold to it #pewdiepie #pewdiepiehouse— Arlina “Gabrenna” Bloodgrave (@GabrennaK) December 1, 2019
PewDiePie has yet to address the alleged robbery.
- PewDiePie’s wife, Marzia, accidentally stabs herself while on their honeymoon
- PewDiePie marries Marzia—and shares photos of YouTube’s royal wedding
- YouTube star may have been victim in violent home invasion
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.