- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Real-life Tyrion Lannister revels in your Red Wedding misery
He’ll even warp that Billy Idol song for you.
Nearly a year after the horrors of the Red Wedding graced our screens, plenty of people still revel at our pain.
One of them is Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage, who stopped by The Daily Show to promote the latest season. He’s as charming as usual while discussing the spoiler-y nature of both Game of Thrones and X-Men: Days of Future Past with Jon Stewart. But the best moment is when they touch on the Red Wedding reaction videos people uploaded to YouTube.
In short, he loved them, particularly the pillow-biters. Words can’t express his glee.
It’s not the first time a Game of Thrones cast member to poke fun at the Red Wedding reaction—Arya Stark has a great American accent, it turns out—but if anything in season 4 inspires a similar viewer response, he’ll most likely laugh at those on your behalf as well.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.