- The coolest Easter eggs in HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ 6 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish hit herself in the face with a mic—and reminded us why we love her 6 Years Ago
- Review: Wyze’s budget security cams easily compete with big-name brands Today 7:16 AM
- Review: Jedi: Fallen Order knows why you love Star Wars Today 7:00 AM
- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
Real-life Tyrion Lannister revels in your Red Wedding misery
He’ll even warp that Billy Idol song for you.
Nearly a year after the horrors of the Red Wedding graced our screens, plenty of people still revel at our pain.
One of them is Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage, who stopped by The Daily Show to promote the latest season. He’s as charming as usual while discussing the spoiler-y nature of both Game of Thrones and X-Men: Days of Future Past with Jon Stewart. But the best moment is when they touch on the Red Wedding reaction videos people uploaded to YouTube.
In short, he loved them, particularly the pillow-biters. Words can’t express his glee.
It’s not the first time a Game of Thrones cast member to poke fun at the Red Wedding reaction—Arya Stark has a great American accent, it turns out—but if anything in season 4 inspires a similar viewer response, he’ll most likely laugh at those on your behalf as well.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.