- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
Earlier this year, the internet went wild when Kim Kardashian posted photos with the most unlikely group of celebrities. Kanye West, Timothée Chalamet, and Pete Davidson all came together for dinner with Kid Cudi for his 35th birthday.
It seems Davidson was as surprised as the internet during that dinner, which reportedly occurred on Jan. 31. He went thinking he was just dining with Kid Cudi and put his card down, which makes sense because it was Cudi’s birthday. He was surprised when Chalamet and West showed up after he basically agreed to pay for a dinner consisting of “a bunch of rich people stuff.”
wow buried lede in this pete davidson video: he had to PAY for that dinner with kid cudi, kanye, and timothee chalamet because he thought it was just him and cudi and already put his card down. im screaming. https://t.co/CarT15Gr5W— zoë h. (@zoe_alliyah) March 27, 2019
West wasn’t concerned with who was paying. He “kept ordering the whole entire time,” Davidson said. When asked if West is a dessert guy, Davidson said he’s an “order the fucking everything because I can and then we all have one bite, maybe… because fuck you” guy. It sounds a lot like something West would do given his impulsive public acts.
Davidson was not prepared for West’s way of dining out. The bill ended up being so high that Davidson said he “had to book two more gigs in Ohio.” The funny news became a Twitter punchline on Thursday, as fans posted reaction memes.
pete davidson’s credit card when kanye and timothée show up to kid cudi’s birthday dinner pic.twitter.com/9edjn7T1AQ— iana murray (@ianamurray) March 28, 2019
Watch the full interview below:
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.