- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Wednesday 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Wednesday 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Wednesday 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Wednesday 1:42 PM
- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there Wednesday 12:18 PM
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Timothée Chalamet, and Kid Cudi had dinner. Pete Davidson paid
Earlier this year, the internet went wild when Kim Kardashian posted photos with the most unlikely group of celebrities. Kanye West, Timothée Chalamet, and Pete Davidson all came together for dinner with Kid Cudi for his 35th birthday.
It seems Davidson was as surprised as the internet during that dinner, which reportedly occurred on Jan. 31. He went thinking he was just dining with Kid Cudi and put his card down, which makes sense because it was Cudi’s birthday. He was surprised when Chalamet and West showed up after he basically agreed to pay for a dinner consisting of “a bunch of rich people stuff.”
wow buried lede in this pete davidson video: he had to PAY for that dinner with kid cudi, kanye, and timothee chalamet because he thought it was just him and cudi and already put his card down. im screaming. https://t.co/CarT15Gr5W— zoë h. (@zoe_alliyah) March 27, 2019
West wasn’t concerned with who was paying. He “kept ordering the whole entire time,” Davidson said. When asked if West is a dessert guy, Davidson said he’s an “order the fucking everything because I can and then we all have one bite, maybe… because fuck you” guy. It sounds a lot like something West would do given his impulsive public acts.
Davidson was not prepared for West’s way of dining out. The bill ended up being so high that Davidson said he “had to book two more gigs in Ohio.” The funny news became a Twitter punchline on Thursday, as fans posted reaction memes.
pete davidson’s credit card when kanye and timothée show up to kid cudi’s birthday dinner pic.twitter.com/9edjn7T1AQ— iana murray (@ianamurray) March 28, 2019
Watch the full interview below:
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.