- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 2 Months Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free 2 Months Ago
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Timothée Chalamet, and Kid Cudi had dinner. Pete Davidson paid
Earlier this year, the internet went wild when Kim Kardashian posted photos with the most unlikely group of celebrities. Kanye West, Timothée Chalamet, and Pete Davidson all came together for dinner with Kid Cudi for his 35th birthday.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 31, 2019
It seems Davidson was as surprised as the internet during that dinner, which reportedly occurred on Jan. 31. He went thinking he was just dining with Kid Cudi and put his card down, which makes sense because it was Cudi’s birthday. He was surprised when Chalamet and West showed up after he basically agreed to pay for a dinner consisting of “a bunch of rich people stuff.”
wow buried lede in this pete davidson video: he had to PAY for that dinner with kid cudi, kanye, and timothee chalamet because he thought it was just him and cudi and already put his card down. im screaming. https://t.co/CarT15Gr5W
— zoë h. (@zoe_alliyah) March 27, 2019
West wasn’t concerned with who was paying. He “kept ordering the whole entire time,” Davidson said. When asked if West is a dessert guy, Davidson said he’s an “order the fucking everything because I can and then we all have one bite, maybe… because fuck you” guy. It sounds a lot like something West would do given his impulsive public acts.
Davidson was not prepared for West’s way of dining out. The bill ended up being so high that Davidson said he “had to book two more gigs in Ohio.” The funny news became a Twitter punchline on Thursday, as fans posted reaction memes.
pete davidson’s credit card when kanye and timothée show up to kid cudi’s birthday dinner pic.twitter.com/9edjn7T1AQ
— iana murray (@ianamurray) March 28, 2019
Watch the full interview below:
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.