- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme 1 Year Ago
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande flirt about having kids on Instagram
The couple only just went public with their romance last week—as the two posed in Harry Potter-themed robes—and there’s already more social media flirtation for fans to sink their teeth into.
Davidson posted a fairly straightforward Instagram Tuesday evening with Atlanta‘s Brian Tyree Henry eating a bag of Cheetos. He joked in the caption, “i’m having his kids 😝.”
Grande seized the opportunity to remind Davidson that if he’d be having anyones kids, they’d be hers.
“I look so good here,” she joked in the comments. It didn’t take long for fans to notice the exchange and start feverishly liking.
Davidson replied with a lineup of drooling emojis:
For Henry’s part, he just wanted to make sure Grande knew Davidson was all hers.
“I have no say in all this,” he joked, adding a heart emoji.
Davidson can also be seen Wednesday in Grande’s Instagram Story, where he jokes about having a new “internship.”
Ah, young, weird celebrity love.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.