- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ 2 Years Ago
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? 2 Years Ago
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart 2 Years Ago
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
For ultimate brand synergy, OITNB’s Danielle Brooks (Taystee) and Samira Wiley (Poussey) reunite in “San Junipero,” the touching first episode of the latest season of Black Mirror. They’re in heaven, at least according to Belinda Carlisle. The two discuss Litchfield and dance, but then time creeps back in.
It’s a sweet moment, and a nice buffer before the decidedly raw season 5—which shows the aftermath of Poussey’s tragic death—premieres.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.