- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
One Direction on Zayn, and whether or not they’ll replace him
Louis says things are all good between him and Zayn. We want to believe.
The month since Zayn Malik broke our hearts by leaving One Direction has been a stressful one for fans: between his surprisingly nasty feud with former bandmate Louis Tomlinson, his retconning his social media, and his new non-regulation haircut, it’s been difficult to cope with the tragedy and move on.
But it seems everything may finally be golden. The remaining, never-flappable members of 1D seem to have moved on fully already. The group was fully prepared to handle the inevitable questions put to them about Zayn’s departure by the Late Late Show‘s host James Corden yesterday—and despite some awkwardness between Corden and a terse Harry Styles, they all seem to have put the whole thing squarely behind them.
So what do you think? We’re not sure we buy Louis’ statement that he and Zayn have since kissed and made up since their startling Twitter fight earlier this month. But since we hate to think of the guys fighting, or parting on anything less than friendly terms, we’ll hope for the best.
We do wish Harry had just come right out and elaborated on what we were all thinking when he responded “No,” to Corden’s query about whether he’d ever thought of getting a new fifth member.
It’s because Zayn is irreplaceable, right?
Screengrab via The Late Late Show/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.