- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act 4 Years Ago
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk 4 Years Ago
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Today 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Today 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Today 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Today 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Today 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
Louis says things are all good between him and Zayn. We want to believe.
The month since Zayn Malik broke our hearts by leaving One Direction has been a stressful one for fans: between his surprisingly nasty feud with former bandmate Louis Tomlinson, his retconning his social media, and his new non-regulation haircut, it’s been difficult to cope with the tragedy and move on.
But it seems everything may finally be golden. The remaining, never-flappable members of 1D seem to have moved on fully already. The group was fully prepared to handle the inevitable questions put to them about Zayn’s departure by the Late Late Show‘s host James Corden yesterday—and despite some awkwardness between Corden and a terse Harry Styles, they all seem to have put the whole thing squarely behind them.
So what do you think? We’re not sure we buy Louis’ statement that he and Zayn have since kissed and made up since their startling Twitter fight earlier this month. But since we hate to think of the guys fighting, or parting on anything less than friendly terms, we’ll hope for the best.
We do wish Harry had just come right out and elaborated on what we were all thinking when he responded “No,” to Corden’s query about whether he’d ever thought of getting a new fifth member.
It’s because Zayn is irreplaceable, right?
Screengrab via The Late Late Show/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.