- Twitch star Amorounth caught driving while streaming 4 Years Ago
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia 4 Years Ago
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man 4 Years Ago
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ Today 6:59 AM
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
One Direction on Zayn, and whether or not they’ll replace him
Louis says things are all good between him and Zayn. We want to believe.
The month since Zayn Malik broke our hearts by leaving One Direction has been a stressful one for fans: between his surprisingly nasty feud with former bandmate Louis Tomlinson, his retconning his social media, and his new non-regulation haircut, it’s been difficult to cope with the tragedy and move on.
But it seems everything may finally be golden. The remaining, never-flappable members of 1D seem to have moved on fully already. The group was fully prepared to handle the inevitable questions put to them about Zayn’s departure by the Late Late Show‘s host James Corden yesterday—and despite some awkwardness between Corden and a terse Harry Styles, they all seem to have put the whole thing squarely behind them.
So what do you think? We’re not sure we buy Louis’ statement that he and Zayn have since kissed and made up since their startling Twitter fight earlier this month. But since we hate to think of the guys fighting, or parting on anything less than friendly terms, we’ll hope for the best.
We do wish Harry had just come right out and elaborated on what we were all thinking when he responded “No,” to Corden’s query about whether he’d ever thought of getting a new fifth member.
It’s because Zayn is irreplaceable, right?
Screengrab via The Late Late Show/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.