- Here’s the best ‘Game of Thrones’ fanfiction 4 Years Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
Louis says things are all good between him and Zayn. We want to believe.
The month since Zayn Malik broke our hearts by leaving One Direction has been a stressful one for fans: between his surprisingly nasty feud with former bandmate Louis Tomlinson, his retconning his social media, and his new non-regulation haircut, it’s been difficult to cope with the tragedy and move on.
But it seems everything may finally be golden. The remaining, never-flappable members of 1D seem to have moved on fully already. The group was fully prepared to handle the inevitable questions put to them about Zayn’s departure by the Late Late Show‘s host James Corden yesterday—and despite some awkwardness between Corden and a terse Harry Styles, they all seem to have put the whole thing squarely behind them.
So what do you think? We’re not sure we buy Louis’ statement that he and Zayn have since kissed and made up since their startling Twitter fight earlier this month. But since we hate to think of the guys fighting, or parting on anything less than friendly terms, we’ll hope for the best.
We do wish Harry had just come right out and elaborated on what we were all thinking when he responded “No,” to Corden’s query about whether he’d ever thought of getting a new fifth member.
It’s because Zayn is irreplaceable, right?
Screengrab via The Late Late Show/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.