- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate 5 Years Ago
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
Oh, what could’ve been.
Nicole Kidman came on the Tonight Show to promote Paddington Bear, but she preferred to talk about the last time she and Jimmy Fallon met instead. Years ago, when they were both single, she liked him and had a mutual friend connect them. Jimmy Fallon, however, was so oblivious to the whole thing that he only found out about it Tuesday night, as she told him the story.
“It was bad,” she said as Fallon hid under his desk in embarrassment.
The whole thing is worth watching, and at one point Fallon leaves the desk after she voices a theory she had as to why it didn’t work.
Both Fallon and Kidman are happily married and have children with their respective partners, so there’s no hard feelings. But it’s still kinda delightful to see Fallon squirm in his chair.
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.