- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
- The original ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’ is now streaming on Netflix Friday 3:33 PM
- 2 anime series are translating the controversial phrase ‘lolicon’ to ‘pedophile’ Friday 3:25 PM
- This Four Loko hard seltzer is basically a meme in a can Friday 2:40 PM
- Pete Buttigieg says he’s not in favor of the DH in baseball Friday 2:40 PM
- Amazon’s plan to have warehouse workers defend it backfired beautifully (updated) Friday 2:06 PM
- Senator: Zuckerberg’s testimony ‘incomplete’ after Messenger transcription report Friday 1:18 PM
- The 8 best podcast apps you need to download for 2019 Friday 1:04 PM
- Scaramucci: Twitter gave me a temporary suspension for calling Trump fat Friday 12:54 PM
- Hosts of ‘Crime Junkie’ podcast accused of plagiarism, deleting episodes Friday 12:47 PM
Nicole Kidman is a leading actress and mother, and sometimes the second job requires nerves of steel. The veteran Australian actress and mom of four displayed both skills after a massive tarantula showed up near her swimming pool on Sunday.
Kidman played it calm and relaxed while collecting the arachnid and posted the ordeal to Instagram.
A post shared by Nicole Kidman (@nicolekidman) on
Kidman’s kids can be heard in the background losing their damn minds while the Big Little Lies star giggles slightly then captures the intruder under a glass. Kidman commented that the spider was released back into the world “unharmed and healthy” and hopefully 100 miles away from the family property. She owns homes in Los Angeles and Nashville with husband Keith Urban, though it’s unclear where this Instagram video was filmed.
After securing the tarantula under a cup, she pleas for “help” from her 1.5 million Instagram followers, though it feels more like she needs assistance with the freaked-out kids and not the gross-ass spider.
Kidman will star in Aquaman later this year.
H/T Deccan Chronicle
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.