- TikTok signs licensing agreement with Merlin 1 Year Ago
- Anime film ‘NiNoKuni’ falls apart with flimsy plotting 1 Year Ago
- Cop who called for boycott of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance now says he’s Black Today 11:12 AM
- Uber, Lyft dragged for surging prices during mass shooting Today 11:06 AM
- The legacies of colonialism loom in Netflix’s new horror show ‘Ares’ Today 10:41 AM
- College student arrested in China after tweeting about Xi Jinping Today 10:37 AM
- YouTuber ImJayStation accused of faking the death of his girlfriend for views Today 10:23 AM
- Twitter sends cease-and-desist letter to facial recognition firm scraping its images Today 10:01 AM
- A CNN analyst’s impeachment joke sparks fake news fury Today 9:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart invited Whoopi Goldberg to join ‘Star Trek: Picard’ season 2 Today 8:26 AM
- Dolly Parton inspires ‘LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder’ meme Today 8:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 1 recap: A glimpse into a troubled future Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’ movie in the works with new screenwriter Today 7:11 AM
- Fortune Feimster embraces the past and present in celebratory ‘Sweet & Salty’ Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
Nicole Kidman is a leading actress and mother, and sometimes the second job requires nerves of steel. The veteran Australian actress and mom of four displayed both skills after a massive tarantula showed up near her swimming pool on Sunday.
Kidman played it calm and relaxed while collecting the arachnid and posted the ordeal to Instagram.
A post shared by Nicole Kidman (@nicolekidman) on
Kidman’s kids can be heard in the background losing their damn minds while the Big Little Lies star giggles slightly then captures the intruder under a glass. Kidman commented that the spider was released back into the world “unharmed and healthy” and hopefully 100 miles away from the family property. She owns homes in Los Angeles and Nashville with husband Keith Urban, though it’s unclear where this Instagram video was filmed.
After securing the tarantula under a cup, she pleas for “help” from her 1.5 million Instagram followers, though it feels more like she needs assistance with the freaked-out kids and not the gross-ass spider.
Kidman will star in Aquaman later this year.
H/T Deccan Chronicle
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.