- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
Nicole Kidman is a leading actress and mother, and sometimes the second job requires nerves of steel. The veteran Australian actress and mom of four displayed both skills after a massive tarantula showed up near her swimming pool on Sunday.
Kidman played it calm and relaxed while collecting the arachnid and posted the ordeal to Instagram.
A post shared by Nicole Kidman (@nicolekidman) on
Kidman’s kids can be heard in the background losing their damn minds while the Big Little Lies star giggles slightly then captures the intruder under a glass. Kidman commented that the spider was released back into the world “unharmed and healthy” and hopefully 100 miles away from the family property. She owns homes in Los Angeles and Nashville with husband Keith Urban, though it’s unclear where this Instagram video was filmed.
After securing the tarantula under a cup, she pleas for “help” from her 1.5 million Instagram followers, though it feels more like she needs assistance with the freaked-out kids and not the gross-ass spider.
Kidman will star in Aquaman later this year.
H/T Deccan Chronicle
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.