- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Friday 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Friday 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Friday 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Friday 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Friday 10:52 AM
Nicole Kidman is a leading actress and mother, and sometimes the second job requires nerves of steel. The veteran Australian actress and mom of four displayed both skills after a massive tarantula showed up near her swimming pool on Sunday.
Kidman played it calm and relaxed while collecting the arachnid and posted the ordeal to Instagram.
A post shared by Nicole Kidman (@nicolekidman) on
Kidman’s kids can be heard in the background losing their damn minds while the Big Little Lies star giggles slightly then captures the intruder under a glass. Kidman commented that the spider was released back into the world “unharmed and healthy” and hopefully 100 miles away from the family property. She owns homes in Los Angeles and Nashville with husband Keith Urban, though it’s unclear where this Instagram video was filmed.
After securing the tarantula under a cup, she pleas for “help” from her 1.5 million Instagram followers, though it feels more like she needs assistance with the freaked-out kids and not the gross-ass spider.
Kidman will star in Aquaman later this year.
H/T Deccan Chronicle
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.