- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
Fans speculate Jenner strategically used a blanket to hide her baby bump.
The internet has been ablaze since Calvin Klein announced Monday morning that it’s chosen the Kardashian-Jenner sisters for its latest campaign ad.
The brand put a rustic spin on the otherwise glamorous ensemble and had the photoshoot take place inside a barn, which was located at a secret spot in Los Angeles. Other celebrity families previously featured in the campaign include A$AP Mob.
“Family is everything, so when we’re all together doing something special like this, it means so much.” she told Vogue. “We’re definitely a modern family, and Calvin Klein embodies Americana.”
Nothing better than working with my family! Honored to be shot alongside my sisters for the new CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR & CALVIN KLEIN JEANS global campaign. Thank you @calvinklein – Our Family. #MYCALVINS. #ad pic.twitter.com/HLMAhytgox
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 22, 2018
Speaking of family, fans on Twitter speculate that the ad campaign proves the Kardashian-Jenner clan plans to grow more this year. The sector of the Kylie Jenner fanbase convinced that the 20-year-old is hiding a pregnancy believe the photos of her in the Calvin Klein campaign are evidence that she is with child. According to them, the fact that Jenner wrapped herself up in a blanket for the shoot proves she’s trying to hide a baby bump.
So the entire Kardashian fam does a Calvin Klein shoot. Who’s covering up their stomach? Kylie. Girl, if you’re having a baby, I don’t care. I want you to be happy!
— Anna (@AnnaJKozak) January 22, 2018
Me: I don’t even care anymore if @kyliejenner is pregnant.
Also me after the Kardashian’s put up a Calvin ad together: pic.twitter.com/SCGqpVJvSK
— Ali Hayes (@aliii_hayes) January 22, 2018
i don’t know how you could look at the kardashian-jenner calvin klein campaign and not be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that kylie is pregnant
— x – francesca (@thenfrankiesaid) January 22, 2018
Not that I care or anything…. but the new Kardashian x Calvin Klein ad made it super obvious that Kylie is pregnant pic.twitter.com/Az5cHOxICU
— kass (@KasssidyScholl) January 22, 2018
Right the Calvin Klein shoot that the Kardashian’s and Jenner’s have done has literally confirmed Kylies pregnancy seen as she’s covering her belly in all the pictures pic.twitter.com/iZdtM6GA2G
— Becca 💍 (@BeccaaLindup) January 22, 2018
Fans have been waiting rather impatiently for a confirmation from Jenner about her possible pregnancy. Back in December, many were dismayed when Jenner didn’t use Kardashian West’s 25 days of Christmas photos as an opportunity to make the announcement. Now, she hasn’t posted anything to social media in a little over a month.
But even if the Calvin Klein ad doesn’t make it clear Jenner is pregnant, if she is it will get harder to hide the news.
It’s only a matter of time before Jenner fans get answers.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.