- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Fans speculate Jenner strategically used a blanket to hide her baby bump.
The internet has been ablaze since Calvin Klein announced Monday morning that it’s chosen the Kardashian-Jenner sisters for its latest campaign ad.
The brand put a rustic spin on the otherwise glamorous ensemble and had the photoshoot take place inside a barn, which was located at a secret spot in Los Angeles. Other celebrity families previously featured in the campaign include A$AP Mob.
“Family is everything, so when we’re all together doing something special like this, it means so much.” she told Vogue. “We’re definitely a modern family, and Calvin Klein embodies Americana.”
Nothing better than working with my family! Honored to be shot alongside my sisters for the new CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR & CALVIN KLEIN JEANS global campaign. Thank you @calvinklein - Our Family. #MYCALVINS. #ad pic.twitter.com/HLMAhytgox— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 22, 2018
Speaking of family, fans on Twitter speculate that the ad campaign proves the Kardashian-Jenner clan plans to grow more this year. The sector of the Kylie Jenner fanbase convinced that the 20-year-old is hiding a pregnancy believe the photos of her in the Calvin Klein campaign are evidence that she is with child. According to them, the fact that Jenner wrapped herself up in a blanket for the shoot proves she’s trying to hide a baby bump.
So the entire Kardashian fam does a Calvin Klein shoot. Who’s covering up their stomach? Kylie. Girl, if you’re having a baby, I don’t care. I want you to be happy!— Anna (@AnnaJKozak) January 22, 2018
i don’t know how you could look at the kardashian-jenner calvin klein campaign and not be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that kylie is pregnant— x - francesca (@thenfrankiesaid) January 22, 2018
Not that I care or anything.... but the new Kardashian x Calvin Klein ad made it super obvious that Kylie is pregnant pic.twitter.com/Az5cHOxICU— kass (@KasssidyScholl) January 22, 2018
Right the Calvin Klein shoot that the Kardashian’s and Jenner’s have done has literally confirmed Kylies pregnancy seen as she’s covering her belly in all the pictures pic.twitter.com/iZdtM6GA2G— Becca 💍 (@BeccaaLindup) January 22, 2018
Fans have been waiting rather impatiently for a confirmation from Jenner about her possible pregnancy. Back in December, many were dismayed when Jenner didn’t use Kardashian West’s 25 days of Christmas photos as an opportunity to make the announcement. Now, she hasn’t posted anything to social media in a little over a month.
But even if the Calvin Klein ad doesn’t make it clear Jenner is pregnant, if she is it will get harder to hide the news.
It’s only a matter of time before Jenner fans get answers.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.