- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline 1 Year Ago
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free 1 Year Ago
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ 1 Year Ago
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for 1 Year Ago
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
Fans speculate Jenner strategically used a blanket to hide her baby bump.
The internet has been ablaze since Calvin Klein announced Monday morning that it’s chosen the Kardashian-Jenner sisters for its latest campaign ad.
The brand put a rustic spin on the otherwise glamorous ensemble and had the photoshoot take place inside a barn, which was located at a secret spot in Los Angeles. Other celebrity families previously featured in the campaign include A$AP Mob.
“Family is everything, so when we’re all together doing something special like this, it means so much.” she told Vogue. “We’re definitely a modern family, and Calvin Klein embodies Americana.”
Nothing better than working with my family! Honored to be shot alongside my sisters for the new CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR & CALVIN KLEIN JEANS global campaign. Thank you @calvinklein – Our Family. #MYCALVINS. #ad pic.twitter.com/HLMAhytgox
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 22, 2018
Speaking of family, fans on Twitter speculate that the ad campaign proves the Kardashian-Jenner clan plans to grow more this year. The sector of the Kylie Jenner fanbase convinced that the 20-year-old is hiding a pregnancy believe the photos of her in the Calvin Klein campaign are evidence that she is with child. According to them, the fact that Jenner wrapped herself up in a blanket for the shoot proves she’s trying to hide a baby bump.
So the entire Kardashian fam does a Calvin Klein shoot. Who’s covering up their stomach? Kylie. Girl, if you’re having a baby, I don’t care. I want you to be happy!
— Anna (@AnnaJKozak) January 22, 2018
Me: I don’t even care anymore if @kyliejenner is pregnant.
Also me after the Kardashian’s put up a Calvin ad together: pic.twitter.com/SCGqpVJvSK
— Ali Hayes (@aliii_hayes) January 22, 2018
i don’t know how you could look at the kardashian-jenner calvin klein campaign and not be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that kylie is pregnant
— x – francesca (@thenfrankiesaid) January 22, 2018
Not that I care or anything…. but the new Kardashian x Calvin Klein ad made it super obvious that Kylie is pregnant pic.twitter.com/Az5cHOxICU
— kass (@KasssidyScholl) January 22, 2018
Right the Calvin Klein shoot that the Kardashian’s and Jenner’s have done has literally confirmed Kylies pregnancy seen as she’s covering her belly in all the pictures pic.twitter.com/iZdtM6GA2G
— Becca 💍 (@BeccaaLindup) January 22, 2018
Fans have been waiting rather impatiently for a confirmation from Jenner about her possible pregnancy. Back in December, many were dismayed when Jenner didn’t use Kardashian West’s 25 days of Christmas photos as an opportunity to make the announcement. Now, she hasn’t posted anything to social media in a little over a month.
But even if the Calvin Klein ad doesn’t make it clear Jenner is pregnant, if she is it will get harder to hide the news.
It’s only a matter of time before Jenner fans get answers.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.