- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
Do you have 12 hours to kill? Are you a Stranger Things‘ Dr. Alexei stan? Well, I have some news for you: Netflix just released a YouTube video featuring Alexei sipping on a 7-Eleven Slurpee for 12 hours straight.
The video comes after the release of season 3, which premiered in July. Our sweet, sweet Dr. Alexei is known for his love of cherry-flavored Slurpees.
“To honor our Slurpee sipping hero, we are pouring one out for our pal. Sip along,” Netflix wrote in the description of the YouTube video.
Fans who have 12 hours to spare can watch Alexei, played by Alec Utgoff, slurp it up to the instrumental tune of “Cold Comfort” by the Heinz Kiessling Orchestra.
So far, viewers seem to be loving it.
“Bro who else finna watch this the whole dayyy,” YouTuber Dream Peach commented on the video, with many others echoing similar sentiments.
However, there is one viewer who isn’t too pleased.
“I feel cheated,” YouTuber DEIVION212 wrote. “I was promised 12 hours, I only got 11:58:35. Now I have 1:25 of extra time to fill.”
Sierra Juarez is a freelance journalist and fact-checker based in Mexico. She most enjoys writing about human rights and politics and working in audience engagement. Her work has appeared in the Texas Tribune, the Austin American–Statesman, and the San Antonio Current.