- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits 3 Months Ago
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana 3 Months Ago
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ 3 Months Ago
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue 3 Months Ago
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in 3 Months Ago
- Sara Lee navigates dirty Instagram comments after ‘SNL’ sketch 3 Months Ago
- YouTuber David Dobrik says his monthly earnings dipped $273K after ‘adpocalypse’ Today 10:47 AM
- Pete Buttigieg took a Holocaust memorial picture Today 10:14 AM
- #IVapeIVote may have helped Trump back off proposed vaping ban Today 8:59 AM
- Whataburger blasted for refusing to serve drag queen Today 8:33 AM
- ‘Justice League’ actors show support for the Snyder Cut campaign Today 8:08 AM
- Laura Loomer may be a fringe candidate, but she’s being funded by big-time GOP donors Today 8:00 AM
- TikTok teen makes a video of his English teacher, the guy who sang ‘Story of a Girl’ Today 7:50 AM
- The teens of TikTok are doing just fine, thank you very much Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Watchmen’ episode 5: Looking Glass just became one of the most compelling characters Sunday 9:05 PM
Do you have 12 hours to kill? Are you a Stranger Things‘ Dr. Alexei stan? Well, I have some news for you: Netflix just released a YouTube video featuring Alexei sipping on a 7-Eleven Slurpee for 12 hours straight.
The video comes after the release of season 3, which premiered in July. Our sweet, sweet Dr. Alexei is known for his love of cherry-flavored Slurpees.
“To honor our Slurpee sipping hero, we are pouring one out for our pal. Sip along,” Netflix wrote in the description of the YouTube video.
Fans who have 12 hours to spare can watch Alexei, played by Alec Utgoff, slurp it up to the instrumental tune of “Cold Comfort” by the Heinz Kiessling Orchestra.
So far, viewers seem to be loving it.
“Bro who else finna watch this the whole dayyy,” YouTuber Dream Peach commented on the video, with many others echoing similar sentiments.
However, there is one viewer who isn’t too pleased.
“I feel cheated,” YouTuber DEIVION212 wrote. “I was promised 12 hours, I only got 11:58:35. Now I have 1:25 of extra time to fill.”
Sierra Juarez is a freelance journalist and fact-checker based in Mexico. She most enjoys writing about human rights and politics and working in audience engagement. Her work has appeared in the Texas Tribune, the Austin American–Statesman, and the San Antonio Current.