- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
During a Television Critics Association panel on Sunday, Netflix VP of Original Series Cindy Holland said that they “certainly have given some thought to it and would be happy to make another season of Master of None whenever Aziz is ready.” Ansari said after season 2 was released that it might be the last.
Netflix hasn’t had the best track record over the last year: Kevin Spacey was fired from House of Cards after allegations of misconduct (on set and off) surfaced; Arrested Development‘s Jeffrey Tambor was accused of verbal abuse by co-star Jessica Walter, and fired from Transparent after accusations of sexual harassment; the showrunners of Stranger Things were accused of verbal abuse by a former crew member, and season 2 actor Sadie Sink was reportedly unaware she would have to kiss another actor.
Holland addressed the delay of Stranger Things season 3, saying it wouldn’t return until summer 2019 but didn’t give a specific reason why. She also addressed issues of safety on set:
Our first priority is to make sure that every set is safe and happy and healthy for everyone involved. Certainly, events of the past year have even created more heightened awareness around any potential issues that might happen on set.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.