- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu 1 Year Ago
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Today 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
During a Television Critics Association panel on Sunday, Netflix VP of Original Series Cindy Holland said that they “certainly have given some thought to it and would be happy to make another season of Master of None whenever Aziz is ready.” Ansari said after season 2 was released that it might be the last.
Netflix hasn’t had the best track record over the last year: Kevin Spacey was fired from House of Cards after allegations of misconduct (on set and off) surfaced; Arrested Development‘s Jeffrey Tambor was accused of verbal abuse by co-star Jessica Walter, and fired from Transparent after accusations of sexual harassment; the showrunners of Stranger Things were accused of verbal abuse by a former crew member, and season 2 actor Sadie Sink was reportedly unaware she would have to kiss another actor.
Holland addressed the delay of Stranger Things season 3, saying it wouldn’t return until summer 2019 but didn’t give a specific reason why. She also addressed issues of safety on set:
Our first priority is to make sure that every set is safe and happy and healthy for everyone involved. Certainly, events of the past year have even created more heightened awareness around any potential issues that might happen on set.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.