- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Friday 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Friday 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Friday 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Friday 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Friday 8:58 AM
Mia Khalifa said she’ll have to undergo surgery on her breast after she was smashed by a hockey puck in May.
Khalifa, the former porn star who has become an online commentator and has always been a huge sports fan, was attending an NHL playoff game two months ago when she was hit by a puck. At the time, she posted photos on Instagram and said she was 80 percent sure her breast had been deflated.
Soon, she said, she’ll have to get her breast implant fixed.
“I was sitting behind the glass during a game, and it came shooting over the glass and it caught me so off guard and I had no idea it was coming,” Khalifa told the Daily Star. “I grabbed my chest and I didn’t want to let go, because I felt like if I did let go blood was going to be everywhere. … My left breast is slightly deflated now and I will be getting it fixed next year.”
Khalifa, who co-hosts a new YouTube show called Sportsball, kept the puck—which can reach speeds of 100 mph when struck. Khalifa said she thought the hockey puck was traveling at least 80 mph when it hit her. But at least she kept possession of it.
“I got to take it home, it was the single greatest souvenir any hockey fan can get: A game-used puck that comes at you and hits you,” Khalifa said. “They’re really heavy, it’s pure rubber.”
Khalifa’s manager told the Daily Dot in an email on Monday that the injury was self-diagnosed and that Khalifa has not yet scheduled the procedure.
- The best free porn sites on the internet
- NSFW Reddit: The best porn subreddits
- 10 safe porn sites you can feel confident visiting
- The best free mobile porn sites for when you’re on the go
H/T LAD Bible
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.