- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes 11 Months Ago
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever 11 Months Ago
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children 11 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview Today 8:29 AM
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 8:10 AM
- The 8-Bit Guy: Why retro tech and restoration isn’t just for ‘old white guys’ Today 7:00 AM
Mia Khalifa says getting smashed by a hockey puck deflated one of her breasts
Mia Khalifa said she’ll have to undergo surgery on her breast after she was smashed by a hockey puck in May.
Khalifa, the former porn star who has become an online commentator and has always been a huge sports fan, was attending an NHL playoff game two months ago when she was hit by a puck. At the time, she posted photos on Instagram and said she was 80 percent sure her breast had been deflated.
Soon, she said, she’ll have to get her breast implant fixed.
“I was sitting behind the glass during a game, and it came shooting over the glass and it caught me so off guard and I had no idea it was coming,” Khalifa told the Daily Star. “I grabbed my chest and I didn’t want to let go, because I felt like if I did let go blood was going to be everywhere. … My left breast is slightly deflated now and I will be getting it fixed next year.”
Khalifa, who co-hosts a new YouTube show called Sportsball, kept the puck—which can reach speeds of 100 mph when struck. Khalifa said she thought the hockey puck was traveling at least 80 mph when it hit her. But at least she kept possession of it.
“I got to take it home, it was the single greatest souvenir any hockey fan can get: A game-used puck that comes at you and hits you,” Khalifa said. “They’re really heavy, it’s pure rubber.”
Khalifa’s manager told the Daily Dot in an email on Monday that the injury was self-diagnosed and that Khalifa has not yet scheduled the procedure.
- The best free porn sites on the internet
- NSFW Reddit: The best porn subreddits
- 10 safe porn sites you can feel confident visiting
- The best free mobile porn sites for when you’re on the go
H/T LAD Bible
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.