- Netflix’s ‘Music Teacher’ is another lifeless melodrama about an emotionally illiterate man 3 Years Ago
- 3 things we saw at the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere 3 Years Ago
- How to use Google Home Hub as a digital photo frame Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Apple devices without AirPlay support Today 5:00 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
Get ready for a reality competition show.
The show will be go90’s first ever reality competition series, and “will challenge one individual to make it across the United States unnoticed in 30 days while the rest of the rest of the country works to locate and capture him.”
Things get complicated when a team of “chasers” get the chance to win money for catching the contestants. Plus, go90 users will also be able to contribute tips, sightings, and clues about the runner’s whereabouts in order to win money in the process.
ABC originally purchased the show’s concept in 2000, but pulled it shortly after 9/11. It got sold again in 2006 to Yahoo, where it never left the development stage. So go90 is The Runner‘s third, and hopefully final home.
No premiere date has been announced yet.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.